Battery from 100% to 0% and 0% to 100%

Tip us?

2hipso
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by miklosbard View Post
it will do the same, unless they have changed the hardware since that batch.

Sent from my phone
yes, but I'll get new Moto G. They will fix the old one and if I want, I should change it back.

Motorola Moto G - 8GB (not rooted) | System version: Retail.en.DE | Android version: 4.4.2 KitKat
If my post was helpful, just hit the THANKS button

miklosbard
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hipso View Post
yes, but I'll get new Moto G. They will fix the old one and if I want, I should change it back.
They won't fix it, save the trouble of sending back for yourself.

Sent from my phone

bas-r
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Odd, the same thing happened to me. Just after I unplugged my phone from my pc. Strange...
Current Android: Moto G 16GB Dual Sim
Previously used Androids: Nexus 4 16GB, Huawei G500 Pro, Jiayu G2+, Samsung Galaxy S3, Sony Xperia S, Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc, Google Nexus S, HTC Desire Z, Motorola Droid Pro, HTC Desire, T-Mobile Pulse.

spannerz
Old
(Last edited by spannerz; 25th January 2014 at 01:38 PM.)
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bas-r View Post
Odd, the same thing happened to me. Just after I unplugged my phone from my pc. Strange...
Happened to me: I charged the phone to 85% using a laptop USB then took the phone out to use it, when I came back 30 minutes later I plugged back in to continue charging it dropped to 1% instantly then powered itself off as battery was nearly flat. Reboot phone then plug into laptop and starts charging from 1%.

10 mins later it's about 8% charged and I take phone to car, charge it using a Motorola car USB charger and the phone battery goes back to about 85% instantly.

It seemed to me that using a PC usb socket to charge the phone caused the issues rather than using a 'proper' charger. Maybe others can confirm whether they've had the issue only if using a PC usb port to charge it up?

Mine is UK tesco 8GB Moto G running Kitkat official firmware, not rooted, bl locked and not been flashed other than official software.
Insert witty comment here