Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

[Q] Need a quick clarification on KNOX, AOSP and S-View

OP skadude66

25th January 2014, 02:21 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 405

2,199 posts
More
Awesome! The thread I was talking about is this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2454079 I don't know of you have any advice on how I should proceed with this or not, should I downgrade to 4.3 and flash the cwm update from today for the SM-N900W8, or can it be flashed safely from KK?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
25th January 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #12  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,453

3,577 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skadude66

Awesome! The thread I was talking about is this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2454079 I don't know of you have any advice on how I should proceed with this or not, should I downgrade to 4.3 and flash the cwm update from today for the SM-N900W8, or can it be flashed safely from KK?

CWM by Chenglu from that thread works on KK also, you can upgrade - you'll have to seek out the thread on how to upgrade on the w8 though, @polish_pat wrote one and it's in this section iirc
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 405

2,199 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

CWM by Chenglu from that thread works on KK also, you can upgrade - you'll have to seek out the thread on how to upgrade on the w8 though, @polish_pat wrote one and it's in this section iirc

Thank you! I'll go take a look at the thread and ask about the W8, make sure all of my bases are covered!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread