Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,209 Members 48,307 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Clempad 6 bricked - Help - Needs original ROM

Tip us?

Yotis_Thess
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Clempad 6 bricked - Help - Needs original ROM

Happy New Year.

The Clempad 6 with Code: 13008 - 13663 / Made in China, from the company clementoni is very simple, good for children but has no support for upgrade or restore the firmware from the official site of Clementoni unfortunately. : (
If someone has the tablet and is easily let make a backup the ROM and upload it, or any other help is appreciated.

The Clempad 6 has been tested with firmware from the MID721 and denver-tac-70041 which upload it with Rockchip_Batch_Tool, works, but not the touch panel, which has no response.
Whatever help is welcome. Happy New Year.

El Porcharo
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotis_Thess View Post
If someone has the tablet and is easily let make a backup the ROM and upload it, or any other help is appreciated.
Have you tried to contact Clementoni's customer support?
As far as I know, if your device is still under warranty you can get it reflashed for free...

Just try to contact them!

Stock CM Kernel - XXLS8 Modem

Yotis_Thess
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Porcharo View Post
Have you tried to contact Clementoni's customer support?
As far as I know, if your device is still under warranty you can get it reflashed for free...

Just try to contact them!

Thank you friend, i had a contact with them sometime before, they don't have firmware support for this tablet model on their customer support page. I think the tablet is not under warranty any more, since the original firmware has been deleted by accident. The only solution for me is, if
someone, sometime, find the original firmware or any other that could make this tablet to work and upload it here. The tablet uses the Rockchip_Batch_Tool to restore firmware.

con01
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotis_Thess View Post
Thank you friend, i had a contact with them sometime before, they don't have firmware support for this tablet model on their customer support page. I think the tablet is not under warranty any more, since the original firmware has been deleted by accident. The only solution for me is, if
someone, sometime, find the original firmware or any other that could make this tablet to work and upload it here. The tablet uses the Rockchip_Batch_Tool to restore firmware.
I have Clempad 7cal No. 13645 with its original ROM 1.2 CPU, 1GB of RAM and 8GB HD. But how do the backup ROM? Besides, I'm looking for another ROM from other equipment.