[ROM][4.4.2][ION] Omnirom [25 JAN]
I've been working on Omnirom for a while now but this is the first version which boots.
- Recent Apps
- Video Playback
- Location Services
- Mobile Data
(Probably due to me deleting some lines in config.xml to get it to build)
There is no superuser app installed. (Use SuperSu for now and I'll integrate it soon
Audio is broken. (probably due to wrong audio-caf files)
Quick setting tiles take 2-3 taps to respond.
At first, I noticed that apps from Google Play couldn't download but a few reboots fixed that.
LED for notifications is broken.
Flash is broken.
It seems that video playback in the default apps are broken but with MX Player it works fine.
1. Integrate a superuser and a file manager into rom.
2. Fix camera
3. Fix audio
4. Fix LED
You tell me...
1. Full wipe (factory reset and dalvik wipe)
2. Install ROM
3. Install Gapps
Note: There is no CAMERA installed at first.
Sultanxda (his kernel is great)
The Cyanogenmod Team
PA for the gapps
Chainfire for his SuperSU
DF1E for his SimpleExplorer
Koush for his Superuser
This is my first rom btw so advice would be great.
Also, usb on my sensation is broken. It can only charge now
Please read the OP.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.