FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

touch problems, starts zooming instead of scrolling

196 posts
Thanks Meter: 12
 
By colors, Senior Member on 20th January 2014, 08:47 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th January 2014, 11:26 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
i am also experiencing this problem, just after upgrading to 4.3.
on 4.2 it never happened to me.
 
 
24th January 2014, 11:31 PM |#12  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 621
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserAr

i am also experiencing this problem, just after upgrading to 4.3.
on 4.2 it never happened to me.

Maybe on 4.2 you didn't know how to reproduce it but if you want to know my touch screen get worse after upgrade to .290 so you are not the only one.
24th January 2014, 11:36 PM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
sing cardasal
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos

Maybe on 4.2 you didn't know how to reproduce it but if you want to know my touch screen get worse after upgrade to .290 so you are not the only one.

i don't have any other touch screen issue other than the zooming instead of scrolling thing. never experienced any issue on 4.2
24th January 2014, 11:39 PM |#14  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 621
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserAr

i don't have any other touch screen issue other than the zooming instead of scrolling thing. never experienced any issue on 4.2

It's the same. Touch screen do not recognize the movement of the finger but it do like you will just touch it one time, touch screen problem. Had problem even on scrolling pages.
25th January 2014, 02:31 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos

It's the same. Touch screen do not recognize the movement of the finger but it do like you will just touch it one time, touch screen problem. Had problem even on scrolling pages.

correct, also when long pressing you can see that the screen fails to recognize the touch after a few seconds. really annoying when playing games.

BTW @eclyptos did you got your phone back?
25th January 2014, 02:58 PM |#16  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 621
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brapicoco

BTW @eclyptos did you got your phone back?

Not yet, by the end of January I will know something.
25th January 2014, 03:31 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos

Not yet, by the end of January I will know something.

Just leave us a message here on what will be the outcome of the repair. I'm losing hope here..
25th January 2014, 03:34 PM |#18  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 621
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brapicoco

Just leave us a message here on what will be the outcome of the repair. I'm losing hope here..

Sure, when mine Z1 come back or I will find something I will spread all over the xda!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes