Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,797 Members 51,784 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP]Sky Vega IM-A810K

Tip us?
 
mrgys
Old
(Last edited by mrgys; 25th January 2014 at 03:13 PM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Apr 2013
Phone [HELP]Sky Vega IM-A810K

I recently bought this korean phone, flashed a costum rom and then bricked it. It's stuck at boot logo and does'nt restart. I flashed original stock rom a couple of times but no use.

I get these in CWM recovery

E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log

And when i want to install a zip from SD card:

e: can't /mount /sdcard

Anybody help please
the_pirate_predator Old
#2  
Guest
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgys View Post
I recently bought this korean phone, flashed a costum rom and then bricked it. It's stuck at boot logo and does'nt restart. I flashed original stock rom a couple of times but no use.

I get these in CWM recovery

E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log

And when i want to install a zip from SD card:

e: can't /mount /sdcard

Anybody help please
You need to format your sd card to use

First connect the sd card to the computer and copy the files

Then format sd card to fat or ext4 or ntfs (not sure which one is supported on your device)

After formatting, copy only the required files into the sd card and then try to access recovery.

And then try to install a zip.

If you still don't get, then try to change recovery and use some other custom recovery and try to flash again.

Press thanks if I have helped.

PM me if you don't get it working properly.
 
mrgys
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_pirate_predator View Post
You need to format your sd card to use

First connect the sd card to the computer and copy the files

Then format sd card to fat or ext4 or ntfs (not sure which one is supported on your device)

After formatting, copy only the required files into the sd card and then try to access recovery.

And then try to install a zip.

If you still don't get, then try to change recovery and use some other custom recovery and try to flash again.

Press thanks if I have helped.

PM me if you don't get it working properly.

I forgot to mention that the phone has an internal storage and i cant format it or put anything on it.
I've tried to install rom through external sd card but stil does'nt work, basically i've tried everything
the_pirate_predator Old
#4  
Guest
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: n/a
Default Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgys View Post
I forgot to mention that the phone has an internal storage and i cant format it or put anything on it.
I've tried to install rom through external sd card but stil does'nt work, basically i've tried everything
That custom rom is the problem. I can guarantee it.

If you have the image of the stock rom, you have more chances of accessing your tablet.

I think you can use ADB. I personally never used ADB before. So you can search on Google and Xda on how to use it.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes