Video Shield no router laptop Streaming PSP

OP nielo360

16th January 2014, 05:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24

280 posts
This is a video for people who dont have a router or nvidia gpu pc, or would like to use their laptop. Its showing hotspot streaming with the PPSSPP emulator and its performance on god of war. Natively the shield cant run god of war at 60fps..so far. With streaming it is 60fps.

http://youtu.be/0vEK_x-s0zo
Last edited by nielo360; 16th January 2014 at 06:05 AM.
24th January 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

38 posts
Gotta admit, using this method has by far, been my most efficient method as of yet, for streaming.
25th January 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

38 posts
Okay TC, i'm having some trouble

And the biggest Issue i've come across right now are controls.

1. Mapping Triggers onto emulators. I tried out Dolphin and PPSSPP for streaming.I was able to get the buttons recognized from the Shield Except for the Last Triggers. These would be equivalent to the L2/R2 buttons on the PS2/PS2/PS4 controller.

With the DS3, i was able to map all buttons onto dolphin. Yet I cant get it to work with the Shields Layout

2. PPSSPP Left Analog Stick Trouble. So I map controls, and the Left Analog stick works cool for going down, left, and right. But in terms of going up or forward, it doesn't separate it.

Let me go indepth alittle more.

Dissidia 012? While I can go forward with the analog stick, it also brings up the camera way to far. Same as it would if I used the d-pad to bring up the camera

With Tenkaichi Tag Team? When I go forward with the left analog stick, my character only goes up. He doesn't go forward. It's the same with the d-pad, though IIRC going up in Tenkaichi tag team has always been the case for the D-Pad. But the issue is that I can go forward with the left analog stick.

when I use a DS3 controller however, it recognizes it, and even the R2 button(which was never with the PSP) can be used to speed up the gameplay. While with the Shield, no option of recognition.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread