Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,276 Members 38,804 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

In call volume

Tip us?

atikrasul
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101
Default In call volume

I am currently using carbon rom latest build. I have flashed roms a lot of time and have used all the major roms available for grand... like slimkat, cm11 and all. I have noticed one thing that the in call volume gradually decreases. when i flash the rom the in call volume is too high and after 4-5 days its soo low that i cant hear the other party when i am on the streets. is anybody else facing the problem? Requesting the senior members to reply and the rom developers to work on it if they can do anything! its the only thing that stops me from using the roms, coz CALLING is the most important feature.

black87
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by atikrasul View Post
I am currently using carbon rom latest build. I have flashed roms a lot of time and have used all the major roms available for grand... like slimkat, cm11 and all. I have noticed one thing that the in call volume gradually decreases. when i flash the rom the in call volume is too high and after 4-5 days its soo low that i cant hear the other party when i am on the streets. is anybody else facing the problem? Requesting the senior members to reply and the rom developers to work on it if they can do anything! its the only thing that stops me from using the roms, coz CALLING is the most important feature.
decrease the volume then increase it again. it is a workaround

Thanks me if my post USEFUL
The Following User Says Thank You to black87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

atikrasul
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by black87 View Post
decrease the volume then increase it again. it is a workaround
woahh!!! it worked!!! thanks man!
The Following User Says Thank You to atikrasul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

black87
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by atikrasul View Post
woahh!!! it worked!!! thanks man!
do it everytime you want to call, because its only temporary

Thanks me if my post USEFUL

shanbhagatul
Old
Thanks Meter 138
yes that bug is there in most of roms for grand