Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] lg P930 tot file for lgflashtool

OP giggy.otk

25th January 2014, 11:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Hi everybody i've just brick my lg p930 and not it's restarting eveytime i try to use the unbrick guide but i's doesn't work now i want to use lg flashtool but i can't find the .tot files all links are broken i'm looking for this one Lgp930at 01 V10j 310 410 Feb 26 2012.zip or a better one please help me
25th January 2014, 02:58 PM   |  #2  
Swetnes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 254
 
985 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by giggy.otk

Hi everybody i've just brick my lg p930 and not it's restarting eveytime i try to use the unbrick guide but i's doesn't work now i want to use lg flashtool but i can't find the .tot files all links are broken i'm looking for this one Lgp930at 01 V10j 310 410 Feb 26 2012.zip or a better one please help me

Can you put your phone into download mode? Power off state, hold down volume up while plugging the USB cable into the computer? If you can, just use the LG tool that gets installed with LG's drivers. It will download and install the Rom for you.

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda app-developers app
25th January 2014, 05:51 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
442432 2413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swetnes

Can you put your phone into download mode? Power off state, hold down volume up while plugging the USB cable into the computer? If you can, just use the LG tool that gets installed with LG's drivers. It will download and install the Rom for you.

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda app-developers app


Yes i can do it and i did it but it doesn't and in lg tool when i click on install mobile drivers the lg p930 isn't listed! I've downloaded drivers from unbricking guides but still the same thing it doesn't download rom that's why i'm looking for the sbf file for lg flashtool, If someone can upload it and give the link
25th January 2014, 06:17 PM   |  #4  
Swetnes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 254
 
985 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by giggy.otk

Yes i can do it and i did it but it doesn't and in lg tool when i click on install mobile drivers the lg p930 isn't listed! I've downloaded drivers from unbricking guides but still the same thing it doesn't download rom that's why i'm looking for the sbf file for lg flashtool, If someone can upload it and give the link

Sounds like you hard bricked your phone
Try this link to see if it helps:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2066382

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda app-developers app
25th January 2014, 06:25 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swetnes

Sounds like you hard bricked your phone
Try this link to see if it helps:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2066382

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda app-developers app

Yes I thnk he phone is bricked but i can't see a step by step guide to unbrick i in your link.

Is anyone has this file?

Lgp930at 01 V10j 310 410 Feb 26 2012.zip
or
LGP930AT-01-V20c-310-410-JUN-25-2012
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes