(tips) simple way to speed up your wifi connection

Search This thread

boomagi

Dec 22, 2013
I always searching of ways to speed up my wifi connection until accidentally I discovered something simple yet effective way, works both on rooted and non rooted android phones.
What you need:
1android phone
2wifi signal
3usb cable of your phone

instructions :
Just plug your usb cable to your phone while using your wifi and you can see the difference and enjoy.

I always searching of ways to speed up my wifi connection until accidentally I discovered something simple yet effective way, works both on rooted and non rooted android phones.
What you need:
1android phone
2wifi signal
3usb cable of your phone

instructions :
Just plug your usb cable to your phone while using your wifi and you can see the difference and enjoy.
Lol..... this works for me.... :p
Stupid tips but works......

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 0.01a
1. Love doesn't need any reason.
2. Wanna speed up 3G (not 4G LTE)?
Here it is:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2586876

DeniablySam

Sep 15, 2013
youtube.com
What? Just plugging in a USB cable then it magically boosts? Even if this is a joke, its just so not even a joke that its a bigger joke

HnnnnnnnnmnHmmmmmmmmGpuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Misscodi

Nov 7, 2012
I've just discovered that when you plug your phone in, your phone begin to use performance mod (like laptops) that's why it can be faster.

OxygeenHD

Nov 2, 2012
It's probably because the wifi chipset use our USB Cable like an antenna, stupid, but kinda logic. :)

csk213

Jul 11, 2012
Yes. It works.

In addition to this, I found out that even data connection with both 3G and 2G also is very fast, when data cable is just connected.

JasoX

Jan 10, 2011
Brighton
What the....it works and I might look stupid walking around with the USB connected but hey everything for just that little extra!

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

umhhmm

Sep 19, 2013
has anyone tried attaching a usb wi-fi adapter on the end of the usb / otg cable ??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What you need:
    1android phone
    2wifi signal
    3usb cable of your phone

instructions :
    hahaa,it worx,lol.
    u mean dont need to connect the usb to any pc right? just plug the fone to usb ??

No need to plug into pc.

Just plug into phone and leave it like that