Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,970 Members 49,188 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CM11 bluetooth audio info

Tip us?

dankojoffrey
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] CM11 bluetooth audio info

Hi,
I installed CM11 on my Xperia. Everything works fine, but I use my phone in car as a music player over bluetooth. With stock rom when I connected phone to car radio and selected BT as audio input I could see the song info (title, artist) and I could control playback with car radio buttons. Now after installing CM11 car radio shows only text on display "Bluetooth-audio"... that's it... No song info, no playback control options... Is there way to fix it...??? It's like phone is not sending any info to the radio, only audio stream...

Thanks...
Joffrey

Btw, I tried Apollo music player, as well as Sony Walkman app with the same result...

Dominik1389
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankojoffrey View Post
Hi,
I installed CM11 on my Xperia. Everything works fine, but I use my phone in car as a music player over bluetooth. With stock rom when I connected phone to car radio and selected BT as audio input I could see the song info (title, artist) and I could control playback with car radio buttons. Now after installing CM11 car radio shows only text on display "Bluetooth-audio"... that's it... No song info, no playback control options... Is there way to fix it...??? It's like phone is not sending any info to the radio, only audio stream...

Thanks...
Joffrey

Btw, I tried Apollo music player, as well as Sony Walkman app with the same result...
I have the same issue on my Google Nexus 5 - seems to be a bug in CM11.

dankojoffrey
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
so, another thing I noticed is USB charging... with original ROM I used car radio USB port to charge my phone while driving... now when phone is connected it says "USB connection", but phone is not charging...