Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Touch problem while charging

OP AdZ_raz0r

23rd January 2014, 02:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

4 posts
I'm on 4.1.2...I seldom face touch problems "while charging"..i came to know about this problem by using an app, MULTITOUCH TESTER..It's like single touch at a time had no problem..but when I did multi touches, the touch problem occured.
Is this problem present in the 4.3 leaked ROM??
<<<<<PLEASE HELP>>>>
The Following User Says Thank You to AdZ_raz0r For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2014, 12:10 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
well I too face the same problem. the phone touch is either non responsive or it might lag. but it only happens when I plug in and try to play games. it lags even in small games like inotia4 where there is not so much load on the processor like playing dead trigger.
24th January 2014, 12:17 PM   |  #3  
Flag Slubice
Thanks Meter: 58

327 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmih

well I too face the same problem. the phone touch is either non responsive or it might lag. but it only happens when I plug in and try to play games. it lags even in small games like inotia4 where there is not so much load on the processor like playing dead trigger.

Its SP's problem. But he ask if this problem also exist on 4.3 Have you got Leaked 4.3??
24th January 2014, 12:52 PM   |  #4  
Behind You.
Thanks Meter: 855

1,190 posts
More
Unlike on Opti-Contrast Panels, like on The ZR/Z/ZL, the SP has a small, small layer of air which slightly reduces the efficiency of the screen
24th January 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Developer
Flag Makassar, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 1,697

658 posts
Donate to Me
More
I face that problem too for a long time, but now it has been fixed for me, unfortunately I just don't know whati do to make it fixed. it's fixed by it self. lol

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
24th January 2014, 04:35 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

4 posts
it aint the phone's problem..its due to earthing..ma flat got poor earthing as its bit old..i tested this in ma cousin's brand new flat and used the phone while charging..it worked perfect as his flat had perfect earthing! (y)
The Following User Says Thank You to AdZ_raz0r For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 36

142 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdZ_raz0r

it aint the phone's problem..its due to earthing..ma flat got poor earthing as its bit old..i tested this in ma cousin's brand new flat and used the phone while charging..it worked perfect as his flat had perfect earthing! (y)

Yup earthing problem! Not phone or charger problem!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to GTM_rhinox For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2014, 08:04 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I seldom face touch problems "while charging" also, and I notice that problem might happened due to temperature rise during charging
But It did not happened any more after enabling "USB debugging" in "developer options".

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread