XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SGS4 Stock apks?

Tip us?

androidnooob98
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default SGS4 Stock apks?

Anybody know where there is a repo of all the stock Sgs4 apk files that i can download?

ted77usa
Old
(Last edited by ted77usa; 25th January 2014 at 06:41 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2087

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidnooob98 View Post
Anybody know where there is a repo of all the stock Sgs4 apk files that i can download?
I'm not sure which firmware that are u referring? If u are talking about latest Att 4.3 MK2 then U can follow my thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2621279 ...... check post#3 there is mk2 S4 i337 system dump.rar that contain all the stock S4 i337 apk....If u want to update from MF3 to MK2 or just odin to stock MK2...... either way this files worked. ......:thumbup:

Swyped from MK2 Dark Venomous X1

androidnooob98
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
I don't have the s4 I was just wanting to know if anyone had some of the apk files so I could install them on my phone.

Sent from my KitKat Infused SGH-I997

ted77usa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2087

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I don't have the s4 I was just wanting to know if anyone had some of the apk files so I could install them on my phone.

What kinda apk that u referring? and for what kinda device use it for? maybe i can direct u to the right forum for your device....

androidnooob98
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
I wanted some of the apps from the stock s4 ROM like svoice, messages, the stock keyboard etc. I wanted to use them on my infuse 4g.

scott14719
Old
Thanks Meter 786
Quote:
I wanted some of the apps from the stock s4 ROM like svoice, messages, the stock keyboard etc. I wanted to use them on my infuse 4g.

If you can't find them, your next best bet is to download the MK2 firmware and extract what you want for yourself. A little searching and reading should provide you with the info and apps you need to do so. Good luck.
SGH-I337 (AT&T) 32GB
P-ROM (1st Gen.), De-Odexed, AMDL
Rooted
Auto-LOKI OUDHS CWM

Make sure you read and understand the "PINNED" threads in the "General" and "Q & A" sections of the AT&T S4 forum BEFORE you ask for help. Use the forum's "search" function to find posts with additional information. You should not expect others to help you if you haven't tried to help yourself first. Also, read, understand, and follow the "XDA" rules.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scott14719 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

muniz_ri
Old
Thanks Meter 539
Quote:

Ted linked to my system dump in the third post in this thread. You can download the dump and pull the stock files there: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2621279
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muniz_ri For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ted77usa
Old
(Last edited by ted77usa; 25th January 2014 at 07:29 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2087

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Follow my thread ... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49687791 check post #3 there is files called MK2 System dump.Rar from my buddy @muniz_ri ..... Inside that rar contain all the stock apk and files for S4I337MK2 that u need. .....

Swyped from MK2 Dark Venomous X1

androidnooob98
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by muniz_ri View Post
Ted linked to my system dump in the third post in this thread. You can download the dump and pull the stock files there: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2621279
Will try itl later. If I'm not mistaken isn't the file like 1.2gigs or something like that?

muniz_ri
Old
Thanks Meter 539
Quote:
Will try itl later. If I'm not mistaken isn't the file like 1.2gigs or something like that?

Yes, it's huge.

The Following User Says Thank You to muniz_ri For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]