Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,208 Members 38,409 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

need kitkat stock kernel n900

Tip us?
 
bubu23
Old
(Last edited by bubu23; 23rd January 2014 at 06:35 PM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 977
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: eilat
Default need kitkat stock kernel n900

Im using kitkat rom and my battery drain very fast...
I try to change kernel but the same ...any idea?
It was ok with 4.3 version jellybean
....can you give me link to stock kitkat kernel that i can flash via recovert???

Update:after put new kernel my battery power get up instead of down lollll its crazy ...any idea???

I have n900

Thx
 
jaythenut
Old
#2  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1485
Posts: 5,103
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubu23 View Post
Im using kitkat rom and my battery drain very fast...
I try to change kernel but the same ...any idea?
It was ok with 4.3 version jellybean
....can you give me link to stock kitkat kernel that i can flash via recovert???

Update:after put new kernel my battery power get up instead of down lollll its crazy ...any idea???

I have n900

Thx
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=373
this is for n9005 dont know if is the same
The Following User Says Thank You to jaythenut For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
schndr777
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 146
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Ding (Sirsa)
It is available on www.sammobile.com but u require high speed internet cz they dont provide resume facility...if the download is intrrptd u hv to redownload from starting..

CHNDR
Note 3 (n900) INDIA
 
Jamal Ahmed
Old
#4  
Jamal Ahmed's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 969
Posts: 907
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Rawalpindi
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=373
this is for n9005 dont know if is the same
Hi, this "modem" contains stock kernel too, right? I'm a noob, sorry xD so basically if I flash this via Odin, I get to be on stock kernel too? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app
 
jaythenut
Old
#5  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1485
Posts: 5,103
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal Ahmed View Post
Hi, this "modem" contains stock kernel too, right? I'm a noob, sorry xD so basically if I flash this via Odin, I get to be on stock kernel too? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app
No Don't think you get kernel with it just modem

But I may be wrong think kernels only come with the rom or flash on there own
 
Jamal Ahmed
Old
#6  
Jamal Ahmed's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 969
Posts: 907
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Rawalpindi
Found the stock kernel... Well... Its something closest to the stock kernel you can get. Its totally stock with one little small change.
Putting the link to thread here so others can see
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2614337

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Google Glass XE20.1 Update Brings Improved Contacts, Head Nudge, New Cards and Commands

Ever since Google unveiled Android Wear earlier this … more

Remote Control Your Android Device with Monitordroid

The Android OS showsgreat potential in many areas. One of most interesting things that … more

Intel Partners with Unity to Support Android on Intel-Based Devices

Intel, largely known for their long-standing reputation as the king of … more

Device Review: Samsung Gear Live

Recently, Google announced Android Wear to the world. Android Wear is the Android-based initiative from … more