blue point, green point and red/yellow point.

Search This thread

Lexrg

Dec 15, 2013
Noblue point, green point and red/yellow point camera effects in note 3 like s3 and note 2 ???? Any app help please tyvm.

Last edited:
Reactions: lifehijack

Lexrg

Dec 15, 2013
I have no idea what you're talking about. Could you be a little more specific?

This is the list of the filters in my galaxy s3

Negative
Black and White
Sepia
Washed Out
Cold Vintage
Warm Vintage
Posterise
Solarise
Blue Point
Green Point
Red-Yellow Point

I love the last 3 blue green and red yellow point, is there a way to get them on my note 3 ? it doesnt have them. tvm.

Reactions: darkshaft

Lexrg

Dec 15, 2013
Mi note 2 has them also
I love the last 3 blue green and red yellow point, is there a way to get them on my note 3 ? it doesnt have them. tvm.

ANSH1984

Feb 12, 2014
SGS3 camera effects on SGS4

HI,

I want to know is there anyway that i can get the camera effects of SAMSUNG GALAXY S3, Specifically Green Point , Red Point & Blue Point effect on my samsung galaxy s4 I9500 4.3.

Kindly help i really need those effects of Gs3 on my S4

Thanks

blueeyedbassist

Sep 8, 2012
Garden Grove CA
gahhh

I miss these effects soooooooooo bad!!! Ive been trying to figure out some way to get those effects on the note 3. I dont know why they were not included as these effects were totally awesome! I really hope someone figures it out. There must be some way to extract those files from the gallery apk :\

denski101

Jan 7, 2014
By the colour point effects, do you mean a B&W photo with just red, green or blue colour present? If this is what you meant, this is extremely easy to achieve in Photoshop or Lightroom.

But in keeping the editing process on the phone, there are tons of 3rd party camera and filter apps. Heres one for example that does what I think your looking for: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=slide.colorSplashFX

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jeezbo

Jun 7, 2017
Sorry if this is an old thread that has been long put to sleep, but I thought those of you who began this topic might be interested.

I too had been looking for this effect for my new mobile phone since upgrading from the S3 to the 2017 A5 and was disappointed to not be able to find it anywhere on any of the app stores, but then suddenly by accident I stumbled across it when I was looking for an improvement on my phones stock camera modes (mainly to find a better camera focussing app, but that's another story that only A5 owners will understand) and alas it does still exist and In an improved form in my humble opinion!

I found an app called "mx camera" and besides it being a great app, in its "fx" section it has a filter called "colour splash" that is exactly what we where all looking for, and it can be used both as an after effect or a live effect so that you can see what you are doing before taking the photo. It utilises a slider bar to change between green, orange, blue, purple and yellow point and works really well to create the look of the grey scale/black and white picture with only the chosen colour showing.

I hope this helps people and that you enjoy playing around with this filter!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Noblue point, green point and red/yellow point camera effects in note 3 like s3 and note 2 ???? Any app help please tyvm.

This is the list of the filters in my galaxy s3

Negative
    Black and White
    Sepia
    Washed Out
    Cold Vintage
    Warm Vintage
    Posterise
    Solarise
    Blue Point
    Green Point
    Red-Yellow Point