Thread Deleted

[Q] Newbie in need of directions....

OP DGelac82

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
25th January 2014, 09:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi all, I bought this phone (Samsung Galaxy S2 T mobile SGH- T989) reburbished with 2.3.6 Gingerbread I would really like to update it....Tried the Kies program, no new firmware there, called T Mobile, they say to call Samsung, they say to call T mobile.....UGH!! ....tried to follow instructions on youtube, other sites, till I found this... mind you I am DEAF and couldn't follow the video tutorials. My last phone was a HTC Sensation with 4.0.3..got too slow and the screen cracked...so i bought this phone and was back to the old firmware ugh......Can't afford a new phone...So I have been reading thru this site and learning all about rooting, flashing, and whatnot..... last thing I tried was to update the CWM thru ROM manager and it won't update it....... Can anyone kindly point me to the direction where I can get an easy step by step instructions? What is the latest firmware I can install on my phone? Some of the links were either out of date or denied or whatever. So, Please help me out?
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread