[Q] No OTA update after rooting and the again after unrooting

OP Petrit Ziu

10th January 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 32

279 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrit Ziu

I downloaded the file "V20t-DEC-20-2013" which was 50,76 MB successfully using mobile 3g network, but after the phone restarts and begins the updating process it gets stuck at 3% ang gives me an error. Then it reboots and gives a message of the device being suspected of root.

hmm, that i never have seen before, but if you want you can download the newest original firmware here: http://lge-phones.org/check-latest-lg-official-firmware

used the site a couple of times myself for my E975 and then flash the whole rom.

because i never had a problem, but maybe it's just different in some countries.

but if you decide to use LG's flashing tool remember to backup your data on your computer, or else they will be lost because LG's tool formats the phone totally.
21st January 2014, 04:06 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 5

33 posts
I got similiar problem when update ota to v20t. How to solved it?

Sent from my LG-F180L using xda app-developers app
25th January 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 5

33 posts
Problem solved.... i did flash back to stock kdz v20S and update it to v20T. Thanks

Sent from my LG-F180L using xda app-developers app
25th January 2014, 10:15 PM   |  #14  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 368

1,074 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrit Ziu

I downloaded the file "V20t-DEC-20-2013" which was 50,76 MB successfully using mobile 3g network, but after the phone restarts and begins the updating process it gets stuck at 3% ang gives me an error. Then it reboots and gives a message of the device being suspected of root.

you have to relock ur bootloader to install ur update...best way is to flash the kdz, do hard reset, install update...everythin will go fine..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread