Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,269 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Amazon-Under Review

Tip us?

wrj54
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Amazon-Under Review

I went to buy the US GSM 16g version of this phone today on Amazon and saw this notice:

Item Under Review
While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

Any one with a clue of what's happening? Biggest complaint I see is from one individual appears to have issues after KitKat upgrade(?).

chi321
Old
Thanks Meter 0
being a regular on slick deals i can assume that it mostly happens with pricing errors. however have seen when items are kinda defective.

AstroBoy89
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Its the way its described. The information for the U.S. and Global variants have been switched since before they released it causing a lot of confusion. I'm surprised it took Amazon so long to deal with this...

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

wrj54
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroBoy89 View Post
Its the way its described. The information for the U.S. and Global variants have been switched since before they released it causing a lot of confusion. I'm surprised it took Amazon so long to deal with this...

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk
Maybe so but Amazon just pulled the US 16GB version from their website. If it was simple as a description that should have been fixed in 5 minutes without removing the item. Amazon now shows only the US 8GB and both Global models. They asked if I wanted to be notified via email when it becomes available again. My guess is they are out of stock.

wrj54
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
16GB US version is back on Amazon. Maybe it was as simple as the description.