Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,242 Members 50,790 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Wiped Internal Storage

Tip us?
 
skullymullins
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Madison, AL
Default [Q] Wiped Internal Storage

I accidently wiped my internal storage and now my phone will only boot into TWRP recovery.....Is there anything that I can do??
 
adfurgerson
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 592
Posts: 1,616
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullymullins View Post
I accidently wiped my internal storage and now my phone will only boot into TWRP recovery.....Is there anything that I can do??
Easiest would be take out SD card and put it in PC to copy rom , gapps to flash.
 
skullymullins
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Madison, AL
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfurgerson View Post
Easiest would be take out SD card and put it in PC to copy rom , gapps to flash.
I tried that, twrp is not seeing the external sdcard
 
adfurgerson
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 592
Posts: 1,616
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullymullins View Post
I tried that, twrp is not seeing the external sdcard
Then you will probably need to adb push to your internal, unfortunately I am stoopid in that area. You may catch someone on irc that could walk you through it.
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=lg-optimus-g
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes