Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Viable OC Kernel for CM11/Kit Kat 4.4

OP JamTastic

26th January 2014, 01:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Overland Park
Thanks Meter: 6
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Just wondered if anyone had developed/come across a viable OC kernel solution for use with CM11 nightlies/Kit Kat 4.4.2 yet...the Moretz OC kernel blue-screens ( and I mean BRIGHT blue) the device when flashed with CM11.
26th January 2014, 04:37 AM   |  #2  
njstein's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 503
 
1,515 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTastic

Just wondered if anyone had developed/come across a viable OC kernel solution for use with CM11 nightlies/Kit Kat 4.4.2 yet...the Moretz OC kernel blue-screens ( and I mean BRIGHT blue) the device when flashed with CM11.

Wrong forum, bro. But to answer your question, there are no kernels for KitKat yet. Moretz is for 4.3 so that's why you got the blue screen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th January 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #3  
chweez's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Thomas.raines posted one some time ago... Its here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=33363931 check it out...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 4
30th January 2014, 02:26 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Overland Park
Thanks Meter: 6
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
dl link still missing
Quote:
Originally Posted by chweez

Thomas.raines posted one some time ago... Its here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=33363931 check it out...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 4

I have already checked that out, and unfortunately the dl link for the 4.4/kit kat version of the kernel does not exist...and the download for the 4.3 version seems to be corrupted.
3rd February 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #5  
chweez's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
4.4 kernel
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTastic

I have already checked that out, and unfortunately the dl link for the 4.4/kit kat version of the kernel does not exist...and the download for the 4.3 version seems to be corrupted.

I have the kernel, i think both for 4.3 and 4.4. i would share the link for the dl but i'm new,apparently. So i'll upload it for you although i'm not sure that maybe ok with Thomas.raines. Anyways, here goes... I have attached it below. This is for 4.4.x alone. Hope that works...

Hit THANKS if i helped
Attached Files
File Type: zip Blaze_p4.4-1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.18 MB, 63 views)
Last edited by chweez; 5th February 2014 at 09:52 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to chweez For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th February 2014, 03:19 AM   |  #6  
Somcom3X's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Metro Detroit
Thanks Meter: 2,488
 
2,715 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
I got something coming. Check out the uber kernel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using Tapatalk
Last edited by Somcom3X; 4th February 2014 at 03:45 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Somcom3X For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th February 2014, 05:50 AM   |  #7  
njstein's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 503
 
1,515 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somcom3X

I got something coming. Check out the uber kernel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using Tapatalk

That I will! Is it Carbon only or should it perform on all kk ROM 's? Thanks Somcom!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th February 2014, 05:50 AM   |  #8  
Somcom3X's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Metro Detroit
Thanks Meter: 2,488
 
2,715 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by njstein

That I will! Is it Carbon only or should it perform on all kk ROM 's? Thanks Somcom!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Check the development thread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Somcom3X For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th February 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #9  
OP Member
Overland Park
Thanks Meter: 6
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by chweez

I have the kernel, i think both for 4.3 and 4.4. i would share the link for the dl but i'm new,apparently. So i'll upload it for you although i'm not sure that maybe ok with Thomas.raines. Anyways, here goes... I have attached it below. This is for 4.4.x alone. Hope that works...

thanks ! I'll give it a whirl !
5th February 2014, 02:00 AM   |  #10  
OP Member
Overland Park
Thanks Meter: 6
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by chweez

I have the kernel, i think both for 4.3 and 4.4. i would share the link for the dl but i'm new,apparently. So i'll upload it for you although i'm not sure that maybe ok with Thomas.raines. Anyways, here goes... I have attached it below. This is for 4.4.x alone. Hope that works...

thanks for that upload ! works fine (so far) on 4.4.2 , oc'd to 1674 and UV 100mv across the board.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes