any chance of a motion recorder?

OP lurkapup

24th January 2014, 07:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 1

22 posts
More
It seems like a lot of the tasker apps have more potential to build off gear motions than is currently utilised. Does it seem viable to record gear motions to set as triggers for different apps like tasker and atooma?
24th January 2014, 08:54 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 21

286 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkapup

It seems like a lot of the tasker apps have more potential to build off gear motions than is currently utilised. Does it seem viable to record gear motions to set as triggers for different apps like tasker and atooma?

When i had the Gear and the Galaxy S4 (using Atooma app on both devices) i had assigned phone actions to watch movement triggers. It was very easy to do and did not require tasker, root or custom ROM. For example shaking the phone vertically enabled/disabled the 4G data connection.
26th January 2014, 01:23 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 1

22 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gidi

When i had the Gear and the Galaxy S4 (using Atooma app on both devices) i had assigned phone actions to watch movement triggers. It was very easy to do and did not require tasker, root or custom ROM. For example shaking the phone vertically enabled/disabled the 4G data connection.

I can do those simple ones with atooma, but its basically just vertical and horizontal shake. The stock wakeup gives the impression more complex motions can be mapped, like I'd like to set it up so that when I scratch my ear my phone fakes a phonecall.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread