Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,517 Members 37,351 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

device stock in clockword recovery 6.3.0.6 and donot open

Tip us?

abdo7777
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default device stock in clockword recovery 6.3.0.6 and donot open

i tried Installing CWM Recovery on my CALAXY CORE I8262 and when i press Volume up +Home Key +Power Key the phone
shaking and not go to CWM Recovery it bootup the system and when press Volume down +Home Key +Power Key it asked me to continue press volume up and when do it bootup to the system again then i go to setting backup and reset i press restore factory it the phone reboot and show clockword recovery 6.3.0.6 i press factory rest then rebot the phone it open again in clockwork recovery and i choose install zip from sd card i have cusom rom in sdcard and the system dont show me the rom in the sdcard then i out sdcard and try it in onther phone and the cusom Rom is already there and when i put it back and press install zip from sd card it don't detect card and show me 0 and clochwash and, odin and kies don't reconzgines it and arealady install samsung driver to computer please help me

M_E_G_A_T_R_O_N
Old
Thanks Meter 18
If you are installing stock rom then

1. Switch off your phone.

2. Boot it in DOWNLOAD mode not in (CWM Recovery mod). You can so by pressing VOLUME DOWN + HOME + POWER BUTTON.

3. Then connect it to PC using USB cable.

4. Place the downloaded stock ROM in ODIN folder and open up ODIN.exe file (it will detect your phone in few seconds but if it doesn't detect then install samsung drivers and try again).

5. Then click on PDA button and choose PDA button. REMEMBER to uncheck REPARTITION.

6. Final click on START button wait for the flashing to get completed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
II ) if you are installing custom ROM through CWM Recovery then keep the custom ROM in root folder of SD card it means just in the location that you see just after opening the SD card on PC. Don't place it in any folder.

More over if you are flashing the new Cathezilla ROM then don't do it right now because it is not working right now. Wait for the developer and others to test.

androiderrr
Old
Thanks Meter 51
You will have to flash stock rom through ODIN

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

abdo7777
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thanx thanx thanx thanx thanx thanx thanx thanx bro it work thanx very much