OP primekook

25th January 2014, 06:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Bhusawal-MH
Thanks Meter: 55

85 posts
More
Hi Guys ,
I am using LG Optimus One (P500),I had some problems in making custom ROM for this device.

I was following this guide-- [UltimateGUIDE][How-to]Create your Own Custom ROM an easy way|Android Secrets By GuneetAtwal.

By this i was complete all the procedure that gives in the guide. Ex- Installing Kitchen , Setup kitchen , creating a working folder by Using A base ROM. In my case base ROM is- CM 10.1 Jellybean 4.2.2

After i was creating a working folder successfully. then i was Change/modify/update rom . Ex- i was adding apps on my rom. in apps folder ..
After i was done all changes , modification in ROM ,Now time to creating rom using working folder.
now i start cygwin,
.enter option 99 - "biuld rom from working folder" , After build option and few more enters.
When its all done i was find a folder inside "cygwin/home/yousername/kitchen" called output.zip

===========================================PROBLEM================================================
When i was flashing ROM into the mode recovery its says Failed.
In my Case Recovery is TWRP 2.6.3.0
================================================== ================================================== ===
Can Anyone tell me solution for this problems because i am beginner. So tell please me guys i need HELP

PLEASE GUYS HELP ME .
Last edited by primekook; 25th January 2014 at 06:16 PM.
25th January 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #2  
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 11,565

14,942 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by primekook

Hi Guys ,
I am using LG Optimus One (P500),I had some problems in making custom ROM for this device.

I was following this guide-- [UltimateGUIDE][How-to]Create your Own Custom ROM an easy way|Android Secrets By GuneetAtwal.

By this i was complete all the procedure that gives in the guide. Ex- Installing Kitchen , Setup kitchen , creating a working folder by Using A base ROM. In my case base ROM is- CM 10.1 Jellybean 4.2.2

After i was creating a working folder successfully. then i was Change/modify/update rom . Ex- i was adding apps on my rom. in apps folder ..
After i was done all changes , modification in ROM ,Now time to creating rom using working folder.
now i start cygwin,
.enter option 99 - "biuld rom from working folder" , After build option and few more enters.
When its all done i was find a folder inside "cygwin/home/yousername/kitchen" called output.zip

===========================================PROBLEM================================================
When i was flashing ROM into the mode recovery its says Failed.
In my Case Recovery is TWRP 2.6.3.0
================================================== ================================================== ===
Can Anyone tell me solution for this problems because i am beginner. So tell please me guys i need HELP

PLEASE GUYS HELP ME .

Was the base rom for your device. It is most likely that you are using a base that is not for your device so the kernel is wrong.
26th January 2014, 01:54 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Bhusawal-MH
Thanks Meter: 55

85 posts
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel

Was the base rom for your device. It is most likely that you are using a base that is not for your device so the kernel is wrong.

But i am already use this ROM on my device , this specially build for my device as wel as kernel also..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
help= how to make own custom rom, please guys help me
Previous Thread Next Thread