Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,098 Members 46,076 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP???? How to Make own custom Rom

Tip us?

primekook
Old
(Last edited by primekook; 25th January 2014 at 05:16 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Unhappy HELP???? How to Make own custom Rom

Hi Guys ,
I am using LG Optimus One (P500),I had some problems in making custom ROM for this device.

I was following this guide-- [UltimateGUIDE][How-to]Create your Own Custom ROM an easy way|Android Secrets By GuneetAtwal.

By this i was complete all the procedure that gives in the guide. Ex- Installing Kitchen , Setup kitchen , creating a working folder by Using A base ROM. In my case base ROM is- CM 10.1 Jellybean 4.2.2

After i was creating a working folder successfully. then i was Change/modify/update rom . Ex- i was adding apps on my rom. in apps folder ..
After i was done all changes , modification in ROM ,Now time to creating rom using working folder.
now i start cygwin,
.enter option 99 - "biuld rom from working folder" , After build option and few more enters.
When its all done i was find a folder inside "cygwin/home/yousername/kitchen" called output.zip

===========================================PROBLEM================================================
When i was flashing ROM into the mode recovery its says Failed.
In my Case Recovery is TWRP 2.6.3.0
================================================== ================================================== ===
Can Anyone tell me solution for this problems because i am beginner. So tell please me guys i need HELP

PLEASE GUYS HELP ME .
Press THANKS Button If I Helped You

Sorry For My Bad English

zelendel
Old
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Thanks Meter 10820

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by primekook View Post
Hi Guys ,
I am using LG Optimus One (P500),I had some problems in making custom ROM for this device.

I was following this guide-- [UltimateGUIDE][How-to]Create your Own Custom ROM an easy way|Android Secrets By GuneetAtwal.

By this i was complete all the procedure that gives in the guide. Ex- Installing Kitchen , Setup kitchen , creating a working folder by Using A base ROM. In my case base ROM is- CM 10.1 Jellybean 4.2.2

After i was creating a working folder successfully. then i was Change/modify/update rom . Ex- i was adding apps on my rom. in apps folder ..
After i was done all changes , modification in ROM ,Now time to creating rom using working folder.
now i start cygwin,
.enter option 99 - "biuld rom from working folder" , After build option and few more enters.
When its all done i was find a folder inside "cygwin/home/yousername/kitchen" called output.zip

===========================================PROBLEM================================================
When i was flashing ROM into the mode recovery its says Failed.
In my Case Recovery is TWRP 2.6.3.0
================================================== ================================================== ===
Can Anyone tell me solution for this problems because i am beginner. So tell please me guys i need HELP

PLEASE GUYS HELP ME .

Was the base rom for your device. It is most likely that you are using a base that is not for your device so the kernel is wrong.

If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless
SearchFu
Never Ask someone to do something your not willing to at least try to do yourself.
"Gotham is the work of a madman"- NunHugger Current Nexus 5-12 Nightly

primekook
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel View Post
Was the base rom for your device. It is most likely that you are using a base that is not for your device so the kernel is wrong.
But i am already use this ROM on my device , this specially build for my device as wel as kernel also..
Press THANKS Button If I Helped You

Sorry For My Bad English
Tags
help= how to make own custom rom, please guys help me