OP primekook

25th January 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Bhusawal-MH
Thanks Meter: 55

85 posts
More
Hi Guys ,
I am using LG Optimus One (P500),I had some problems when i a making custom ROM for this device.

I was following this guide-- [UltimateGUIDE][How-to]Create your Own Custom ROM an easy way|Android Secrets By GuneetAtwal.

By this i was complete all the procedure that gives in the guide. Ex- Installing Kitchen , Setup kitchen , creating a working folder by Using A base ROM. In my case base ROM is- CM 10.1 Jellybean 4.2.2

After i was creating a working folder successfully. then i was Change/modify/update rom . Ex- i was adding apps on my rom. in apps folder ..
After i was done all changes , modification in ROM ,Now time to creating rom using working folder.
now i start cygwin,
.enter option 99 - "biuld rom from working folder" , After build option and few more enters.
When its all done i was find a folder inside "cygwin/home/yousername/kitchen" called output.zip

===========================================PROBLEM================================================
When i was flashing ROM into the mode recovery its says Failed.
In my Case Recovery is TWRP 2.6.3.0
================================================== ================================================== ===
Can Anyone tell me solution for this problems because i am beginner. So tell please me guys i need HELP

PLEASE GUYS HELP ME .
Last edited by primekook; 25th January 2014 at 06:42 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to primekook For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Knoxville, TN
Thanks Meter: 2,889

2,767 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by primekook

Hi Guys ,
I am using LG Optimus One (P500),I had some problems when i a making custom ROM for this device.

I was following this guide-- [UltimateGUIDE][How-to]Create your Own Custom ROM an easy way|Android Secrets By GuneetAtwal.

By this i was complete all the procedure that gives in the guide. Ex- Installing Kitchen , Setup kitchen , creating a working folder by Using A base ROM. In my case base ROM is- CM 10.1 Jellybean 4.2.2

After i was creating a working folder successfully. then i was Change/modify/update rom . Ex- i was adding apps on my rom. in apps folder ..
After i was done all changes , modification in ROM ,Now time to creating rom using working folder.
now i start cygwin,
.enter option 99 - "biuld rom from working folder" , After build option and few more enters.
When its all done i was find a folder inside "cygwin/home/yousername/kitchen" called output.zip

===========================================PROBLEM================================================
When i was flashing ROM into the mode recovery its says Failed.
In my Case Recovery is TWRP 2.6.3.0
================================================== ================================================== ===
Can Anyone tell me solution for this problems because i am beginner. So tell please me guys i need HELP

PLEASE GUYS HELP ME .

This should have been asked in the Android Kitchen since that's where everyone is that can answer your question. You may also want to ask in the thread for the guide you've been using.
26th January 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Bhusawal-MH
Thanks Meter: 55

85 posts
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobisoft

This should have been asked in the Android Kitchen since that's where everyone is that can answer your question. You may also want to ask in the thread for the guide you've been using.

I already do that but no one can help me , so if you know my problem please give solution this ...thanks for reply
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom rom, failed, make rom
Previous Thread Next Thread