XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HUD toggle?

Tip us?

Kepler27
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HUD toggle?

I run jelly bean rom build 19 and i have been searching high and low for a way to add a toggle that would mirror my screen for hud operation for see gps on your windshield. If this has not been made yet im very surprised as it seems like something that should be added to all custom roms. Hopefully jellybeans rom

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Artimis
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler27 View Post
I run jelly bean rom build 19 and i have been searching high and low for a way to add a toggle that would mirror my screen for hud operation for see gps on your windshield. If this has not been made yet im very surprised as it seems like something that should be added to all custom roms. Hopefully jellybeans rom

I don't know of any app or Xposed module that will do this globally on the phone, but this is a good HUD app which I use and may give you what you need: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....xunqun.navier

Kepler27
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Yes. Thats the app that got me going on this hud toggle. All ready use it.

Artimis
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Gotcha.....yeah, it's a cool app and can set HUD mode as a default but it doesn't look like there is a way to set a default layout to jump into during startup which drives me nuts.