Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[HELP ME!] Problems with S-ON to S-OFF (RUMRUNER)

OP Jhonrex

26th January 2014, 12:31 AM   |  #1  
Jhonrex's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Well folks, took all day trying to do S-OFF the HTC ONE, and I could not achieve ... Ok

When trying to make the S-OFF with RUMRUNNER (Soju) I get this: (PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PICTURE)

Help me please says I change rom or kernel or something ... But as I do if I am not S-OFF ._. ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HTC ONE.png
Views:	374
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	2539125  
26th January 2014, 12:49 AM   |  #2  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 1,389
 
3,593 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhonrex

Well folks, took all day trying to do S-OFF the HTC ONE, and I could not achieve ... Ok

When trying to make the S-OFF with RUMRUNNER (Soju) I get this: (PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PICTURE)

Help me please says I change rom or kernel or something ... But as I do if I am not S-OFF ._. ?

flash arhd 31.6 then try again. should make it
26th January 2014, 01:18 AM   |  #3  
Jhonrex's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

flash arhd 31.6 then try again. should make it


What is this? Lol. And where can i download this?
26th January 2014, 01:21 AM   |  #4  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,267
 
4,629 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhonrex

What is this? Lol. And where can i download this?

here -->> http://xda7.androidrevolution.nl/db_...D-One_31.6.zip
26th January 2014, 02:01 AM   |  #5  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 1,389
 
3,593 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhonrex

What is this? Lol. And where can i download this?

custom rom with root + unsecured kernel. many users reported successfully s-off'ed only after flashing this rom.
26th January 2014, 03:01 AM   |  #6  
Jhonrex's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

custom rom with root + unsecured kernel. many users reported successfully s-off'ed only after flashing this rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

here -->> http://xda7.androidrevolution.nl/db_...D-One_31.6.zip

Ok!! Thanks guys!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes