Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,395 Members 47,141 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ASUS Transformer TF300T Stuck at ASUS Logo and cannot enter into Fastboot

Tip us?

fedorp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default ASUS Transformer TF300T Stuck at ASUS Logo and cannot enter into Fastboot

Hi guys,

I tried to flash Cyanogenmod, but must have done something wrong because now my tablet is stuck at the splash screen with the Asus logo and I cannot use Fastboot to select a usb (I cannot do the Power button+volume down button method). How can I restore fastboot access? Also, my computer won't recognize my tablet, so how can I restore access to that as well.

Thanks!

lj50036
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1210

DONATE TO ME
Default Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedorp View Post
Hi guys,

I tried to flash Cyanogenmod, but must have done something wrong because now my tablet is stuck at the splash screen with the Asus logo and I cannot use Fastboot to select a usb (I cannot do the Power button+volume down button method). How can I restore fastboot access? Also, my computer won't recognize my tablet, so how can I restore access to that as well.

Thanks!
No fastboot, no PC communication, No bootloader screen.. Do you have your Nvflash blobs?????

fedorp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj50036 View Post
No fastboot, no PC communication, No bootloader screen.. Do you have your Nvflash blobs?????
What are those?

lj50036
Old
(Last edited by lj50036; 25th January 2014 at 06:02 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1210

DONATE TO ME
Default Nvflash

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedorp View Post
What are those?
They are files that make your 300 software unbrickable, if you had them you would know it...You can try the reset button, there is a hole 2 cm below the sdcard slot.. Try pushing it while booting or while stuck on boot screen... Thx as always lj

fedorp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj50036 View Post
They are files that make your 300 software unbrickable, if you had them you would know it...You can try the reset button, there is a hole 2 cm below the sdcard slot.. Try pushing it while booting or while stuck on boot screen... Thx as always lj
I tried doing that, but its still doing the same thing.
Tags
adb, asus, cyanogenmod, fastboot, tf300t