Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Nillkin Fresh smart case is the bomb

OP evochuck

22nd January 2014, 05:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Recently received my case from ebay, cost a grand total of 8.88 bucks sh included. The flip works great and the phones detects it.
Does not feel flimsy or cheap!

I wrapped the back with cf vinyl that I had laying around (yes i know some debris got stuck under there but it doesn't bother me)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM00244.jpg
Views:	1279
Size:	267.5 KB
ID:	2531545   Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM00245.jpg
Views:	1089
Size:	258.8 KB
ID:	2531546  
The Following User Says Thank You to evochuck For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2014, 10:09 AM   |  #2  
PAGOT's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 340
 
1,523 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evochuck

Recently received my case from ebay, cost a grand total of 8.88 bucks sh included. The flip works great and the phones detects it.
Does not feel flimsy or cheap!

I wrapped the back with cf vinyl that I had laying around (yes i know some debris got stuck under there but it doesn't bother me)

I has the original from LG... and already ordered some bumper ... got annoyed from having to open it and close it, also whilst playing normal games its just in way. As well was the cause for me throwing the phone on the ground, finger got stuck in the hole.
If it was a phablet, tablet, I would maybe like it. If it was even Amoled that it had some nice options to it as well.
But since there are no real apps for the quick window, no real or good notification, and I got incredibly annoyed by the ever changing clock or aps.

Anyway . Sorry for the rant
22nd January 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Flag Central Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 1,113
 
7,007 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAGOT

I has the original from LG... and already ordered some bumper ... got annoyed from having to open it and close it, also whilst playing normal games its just in way. As well was the cause for me throwing the phone on the ground, finger got stuck in the hole.

Instructions unclear, got finger stuck in hole?
The Following User Says Thank You to khaytsus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #4  
PAGOT's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 340
 
1,523 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaytsus

Instructions unclear, got finger stuck in hole?

something like that . Also did I mention now in the place of the hole there is a oily spot on the screen protector?. Once in a pocket and I have to always clean it ...
23rd January 2014, 02:47 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Winder
Thanks Meter: 8
 
188 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evochuck

Recently received my case from ebay, cost a grand total of 8.88 bucks sh included. The flip works great and the phones detects it.
Does not feel flimsy or cheap!

I wrapped the back with cf vinyl that I had laying around (yes i know some debris got stuck under there but it doesn't bother me)

Can you link me to the case and the vinyl you used?
24th January 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #6  
EfrainTrejo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag AZ
Thanks Meter: 423
 
391 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostSoldier_US

Can you link me to the case and the vinyl you used?

I second this

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
25th January 2014, 02:58 AM   |  #7  
Chaaqoti's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago,IL
Thanks Meter: 50
 
228 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostSoldier_US

Can you link me to the case and the vinyl you used?

For the case, just search lg g2 nillkin on ebay

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
26th January 2014, 03:10 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostSoldier_US

Can you link me to the case and the vinyl you used?

Sorry for the late delay, case link is here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151195140714...84.m1497.l2649
(thats the exact one i bought)

As for the CF vinyl, i comes from a generic car wrap vinyl roll form ebay. Such as :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3D-Twill-Wea...d06aa8&vxp=mtr

I have a bad habit of wrapping my devices when I get bored :P just grab an xacto knife and a hair dryer and get to work! (does a WHOLE lot better job then precut CF)
The Following User Says Thank You to evochuck For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2014, 03:12 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Flag Winder
Thanks Meter: 8
 
188 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evochuck

Sorry for the late delay, case link is here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151195140714...84.m1497.l2649
(thats the exact one i bought)

As for the CF vinyl, i comes from a generic car wrap vinyl roll form ebay. Such as :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3D-Twill-Wea...d06aa8&vxp=mtr

I have a bad habit of wrapping my devices when I get bored :P just grab an xacto knife and a hair dryer and get to work! (does a WHOLE lot better job then precut CF)

No worries and thank you!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes