Stay Stock? Or go with custom ROM?

OP mikenike500

26th January 2014, 02:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

54 posts
Do you think it's better to stay on the stock ROM, but de-bloat it, or move to a custom ROM?

I'm a little stuck between the two choices.

I realize there are threads on this for other phones, but I am specifically referring to the G2.
Last edited by mikenike500; 26th January 2014 at 02:06 AM.
26th January 2014, 02:46 AM   |  #2  
Flag Nanango
Thanks Meter: 26

89 posts
More
Personal
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenike500

Do you think it's better to stay on the stock ROM, but de-bloat it, or move to a custom ROM?

I realize there are threads on this for other phones, but I am specifically referring to the G2.

Totally depends on your personal preference, i tend to like a clean functional ROM with minimal bloat. For myself the stock rom was far to messy and bloated and im not a fan of installing things like xposed, also after tasting kitkat i don't think i could ever go back to jellybean :P. Keep in mind however due to there not being an official lg kitkat firmware to build off there are still quite a few bugs mainly device specific to the G2 and some rom specific.

Happy Flashing

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenike500

Totally depends on your personal preference, i tend to like a clean functional ROM with minimal bloat. For myself the stock rom was far to messy and bloated and im not a fan of installing things like xposed, also after tasting kitkat i don't think i could ever go back to jellybean :P. Keep in mind however due to there not being an official lg kitkat firmware to build off there are still quite a few bugs mainly device specific to the G2 and some rom specific.

Happy Flashing
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread