recovery freezes, please helpppppp!!!!!!

OP daproject

26th January 2014, 03:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71

306 posts
hey guys, my problem is that my recovery freezes after 10 or 15 seconds. it was all good until 3 month ago when randomly start to freeze. now it doesn't matter which recovery im using (i tried all of them) it freezes. sometimes i reboot to recovery and it works fine and i can flash a rom or whatever i want to do, but most of the times it freezes.
i tried wiping everything several times, including internal storage and even external storage.
at the moment every time that i want to try a new rom i need to spend about 30 min rebooting over and over again until i can flash the rom. if is an action that last less than 10 or 15 seconds is all good, like flashing another recovery or just wiping cache, but long actions like flashing gaps or rom it doesn't work cause it takes more than that.

im not an expert on android but the only thing that i can think on is that even wiping everything there is still a file or something that is f@(#ing with the recovery, but i don't know maybe my phone is f^(#ed.
please help, i don't want to get another phone, i love this one.

by the way, is a note 2 GN7100 international.
thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread