XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Well Hello Everyone!

Tip us?

Skylinez07
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Well Hello Everyone!

Well as you can probably tell, i'm new here(please forgive me ahead of time for any misspelled words, No i wasn't an English major). Well to start off I love Motorola Devices, Absolutely hate any apple products(I can't seam to figure them out with my tiny brain). I Previously Owned Three Verizon Droid X(all fell to the no charging issue), Four Verizon Motorola Droid Razr(1 cracked screen and 3 battery overheating issues), and Most Current Phone is Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra(Courtesy of Asurion Insurance; Thank you). Let me tell you i absolutely love the New Device(yes its been only a day I've had it and i couldn't go back). Ive never really played around with anything like rooting but would really like this device rooted, as from reading a few things today that the 4.4 KitKat wont let me use the WiFi Tether option because its blocked(*sad face). Well I think that's all for now but if anyone has some directions to send me in, please do! It's a nice pleasure to meet everyone i will along the way.

killall
Old
Thanks Meter 323
Welcome, you will learn a lot on this forum, but to prevent being flamed, I would recommend reading the forum rules, they're not too long
i9505 - Stock 4.4.2 / N7 FLO - CleanRom 2.6 / Chromecast - Eureka 2.0
Quote:
A hacker to me is someone creative who does wonderful things.......Tim Berners-Lee
The Following User Says Thank You to killall For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Irwenzhao
Old
Thanks Meter 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylinez07 View Post
Well as you can probably tell, i'm new here(please forgive me ahead of time for any misspelled words, No i wasn't an English major). Well to start off I love Motorola Devices, Absolutely hate any apple products(I can't seam to figure them out with my tiny brain). I Previously Owned Three Verizon Droid X(all fell to the no charging issue), Four Verizon Motorola Droid Razr(1 cracked screen and 3 battery overheating issues), and Most Current Phone is Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra(Courtesy of Asurion Insurance; Thank you). Let me tell you i absolutely love the New Device(yes its been only a day I've had it and i couldn't go back). Ive never really played around with anything like rooting but would really like this device rooted, as from reading a few things today that the 4.4 KitKat wont let me use the WiFi Tether option because its blocked(*sad face). Well I think that's all for now but if anyone has some directions to send me in, please do! It's a nice pleasure to meet everyone i will along the way.
Welcome Skylinez(zzzZzzZZZzzzzzz)

Rather u stick with 4.3 Jellybean. Honest.

Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
KitKat came in on my OmniROM, running on my Note 2.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA
Living my life with my Find 7a
Rocking ParanoidAndroid 4.6 Beta 1
Take a second to click the "Thanks" button if I helped!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe