Thread Closed

Well Hello Everyone!

25th January 2014, 11:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Buffalo
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Well as you can probably tell, i'm new here(please forgive me ahead of time for any misspelled words, No i wasn't an English major). Well to start off I love Motorola Devices, Absolutely hate any apple products(I can't seam to figure them out with my tiny brain). I Previously Owned Three Verizon Droid X(all fell to the no charging issue), Four Verizon Motorola Droid Razr(1 cracked screen and 3 battery overheating issues), and Most Current Phone is Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra(Courtesy of Asurion Insurance; Thank you). Let me tell you i absolutely love the New Device(yes its been only a day I've had it and i couldn't go back). Ive never really played around with anything like rooting but would really like this device rooted, as from reading a few things today that the 4.4 KitKat wont let me use the WiFi Tether option because its blocked(*sad face). Well I think that's all for now but if anyone has some directions to send me in, please do! It's a nice pleasure to meet everyone i will along the way.
26th January 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #2  
Flag Alba
Thanks Meter: 325

1,113 posts
More
Welcome, you will learn a lot on this forum, but to prevent being flamed, I would recommend reading the forum rules, they're not too long
The Following User Says Thank You to killall For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2014, 04:19 AM   |  #3  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 255

799 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylinez07

Well as you can probably tell, i'm new here(please forgive me ahead of time for any misspelled words, No i wasn't an English major). Well to start off I love Motorola Devices, Absolutely hate any apple products(I can't seam to figure them out with my tiny brain). I Previously Owned Three Verizon Droid X(all fell to the no charging issue), Four Verizon Motorola Droid Razr(1 cracked screen and 3 battery overheating issues), and Most Current Phone is Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra(Courtesy of Asurion Insurance; Thank you). Let me tell you i absolutely love the New Device(yes its been only a day I've had it and i couldn't go back). Ive never really played around with anything like rooting but would really like this device rooted, as from reading a few things today that the 4.4 KitKat wont let me use the WiFi Tether option because its blocked(*sad face). Well I think that's all for now but if anyone has some directions to send me in, please do! It's a nice pleasure to meet everyone i will along the way.

Welcome Skylinez(zzzZzzZZZzzzzzz)

Rather u stick with 4.3 Jellybean. Honest.

Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
KitKat came in on my OmniROM, running on my Note 2.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in General by ThreadRank