Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Issue flashing 4.4.2| Unofficial |CyanogenMod 11 |CM11-Linaro |Diablo |01-25-14

OP TheNoogie

26th January 2014, 05:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Apple Valley
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
More
So I'm trying to flash the latest [ROM] 4.4.2 | Unofficial | CyanogenMod 11 | CM11-Linaro | Diablo | Hercules [01-25-14] and it just keeps resetting my phone back into recovery instead of installing. I've tried clean/dirty installs and it doesn't seem to change anything. I follow the directions as stated, I'm using TWRP v2.6.1.0 as stated in the instructions as well.

Any thoughts? Looking through the thread (which I'm not allowed to post in because I mostly lurk and search for solutions as opposed to ask questions. Guess you need 10 posts elsewhere to post in development thread) it doesn't seem anyone else is having similar issues. A search through all threads don't seem to point to any solutions either. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.
26th January 2014, 06:11 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Apple Valley
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
More
I'm going to go back to the old ROM I was on, I suppose I should have mentioned I was previously on an earlier version of the same OS. If a solution is presented here I will definitely give it a shot and let you know my results.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread