5,604,367 Members 48,713 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP mt6592 graphics issue

Tip us?

jinishpv
Old
(Last edited by jinishpv; 22nd January 2014 at 04:49 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Default HELP mt6592 graphics issue

hai friend iam from india once i was a proud owner of i9300 ,gaming and only gaming was the only major thing doing on my phone amd mediatek announced mt6592 octa core chipset with mali450mp4gpu i planned to buy a phone powered by this new chipset on this jan 14th i brought a phone called"INTEX AQUA OCTA" a phone with mediatek MT6592 chipset ,the problem is when i play games like asphalt8 and gangstar 4 vegas i am not getting high graphics like when i play these games on i9300. there was an option to change the graphics properties on the game itself but the high and medium graphics are faded out. i rooted and installed cwm recovery on my phone and changed several model numbers in build.prop to aquire the high option setting on these gamese to turn on at last the GT-I9505 MODEL NUMBER IN BUILD.PROP turned on the high garphics mod in game setting but iam not getting the graphics contents like i play these games on galaxy s3 i thought that mali 450 mp4 is better than mali 400 gpu
what should i do to get graphics like galaxy s3 on my intex aqua octa powered by mali450mp4 gpu where should i modify to get graphics like that any help will be accepted like dust of gold i can seny u any part of the rom of intex aqua octa the benchmarks are also very impressive on antutu it scores more than galaxy s4 and in nenamark2 i got 60.3 fps and in fps meter when i play games like asphalt8 or gangstar vegas i get average 45fps the specfications of intex aqua octa is

MT6592 OCTA CORE 1.7GHZ WITH MALI450MP4 GPU 700MHZ
2GB RAM 16GB ROM
6" 720P IPS OGS DISPLAY
ANDROID 4.2.2 JELLYBEAN
i got latest mali450 gpu drivers any one tell me how to implement thes new drivers on my phone
please guys help me pleseeeee
Attached Files
File Type: rar driver.rar - [Click for QR Code] (354.7 KB, 7 views)

umangleekha
Old
Thanks Meter 163
You have to restart your phone after editing build.prop and reinstall the game from play store, but first try editing build.prop and clear data of asphlt 8 from settings
My Experience-
LGP500 Optimus One
Best GB ROM - neko95's ginger snap
Best ICS ROM - neko95's ICYsnap
Best GB KERNEL - DJNOxD's latest ta vsync
Best ICS KERNEL - Stock

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------