Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,463 Members 40,619 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Will Lenovo A390 Custom ROM work on A369

Tip us?
 
MJ999
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jan 2012
Default Will Lenovo A390 Custom ROM work on A369

Hi,

I searched for A369 Custom roms but I couldn't find any but I found many custom roms for A390.

My question is 1. Can I use A390 Custom ROM for my A369 device ?
The difference between these two devices are Processors,GPU and Camera MP.
the_pirate_predator Old
#2  
Guest
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: n/a
Post Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ999 View Post
Hi,

I searched for A369 Custom roms but I couldn't find any but I found many custom roms for A390.

My question is 1. Can I use A390 Custom ROM for my A369 device ?
The difference between these two devices are Processors,GPU and Camera MP.
You should not flash a custom rom meant for another device.

You have to first port that rom in a compatible and stable state for your mobile.

If you don't have any developments, wait for it or just try to learn to make it one yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
MJ999
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_pirate_predator View Post
You should not flash a custom rom meant for another device.

You have to first port that rom in a compatible and stable state for your mobile.

If you don't have any developments, wait for it or just try to learn to make it one yourself.
Can you tell me how to port A390 ROM to work on A369 ?

Thanks
the_pirate_predator Old
#4  
Guest
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ999 View Post
Can you tell me how to port A390 ROM to work on A369 ?

Thanks
I don't own your device.

There are lots and lots of guides and tutorials on xda and google.

Just search for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes