Ask a question

No registration required

Autofocus fix?

OP exploitz

25th January 2014, 05:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

61 posts
I have tried the hybrid modems and it still does not seem to be giving me anything better... Anybody have any suggestions for me? Someone mentioned a script I can run via script manager?

Sent from my LG Optimus G using Tapatalk 4
25th January 2014, 06:30 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 652

1,822 posts
This is the camera app from 4.4 Beanstalk ROM. It would have to be copied to system apps and permissions set to rw-r--r-- then reboot.
https://app.box.com/s/5xpehx87vg0bebfyfuep
25th January 2014, 09:27 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

61 posts
Thanks I'll give that a whirl.
Can you help me fix my phones modem firmware? I can't find a flashable zip that contains a modem without all these bugs. The one I'm on right now doesn't let me send MMS and the light sensors are messed up.. And I can't get the mako modems to flash

25th January 2014, 12:25 PM   |  #4  

1,822 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by exploitz

Thanks I'll give that a whirl.
Can you help me fix my phones modem firmware? I can't find a flashable zip that contains a modem without all these bugs. The one I'm on right now doesn't let me send MMS and the light sensors are messed up.. And I can't get the mako modems to flash

I haven't flashed a modem in for ever, think I am on one of the hybrids. Which ones have you tried and what ROM are you using?
25th January 2014, 09:38 PM   |  #5  
OP Member

61 posts
Someone pm'd me the LTE hybrid modem 33/84 after I posted here and that seems to have fixed those issues. Auto rotate works and so does the camera autofocus. Flash doesn't tho but I guess I'll have to settle. What I want to know is why I couldn't get any of the LTE modems to flash except that one the dude sent me. I tried all of the ones from the hybrid modem collection thread v2 and neither of those two work. I'm on paranoid android beta 3 right now.

25th January 2014, 09:47 PM   |  #6  

1,822 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by exploitz

Someone pm'd me the LTE hybrid modem 33/84 after I posted here and that seems to have fixed those issues. Auto rotate works and so does the camera autofocus. Flash doesn't tho but I guess I'll have to settle. What I want to know is why I couldn't get any of the LTE modems to flash except that one the dude sent me. I tried all of the ones from the hybrid modem collection thread v2 and neither of those two work. I'm on paranoid android beta 3 right now.

Not sure why they wouldn't work. If you mean camera flash try turning off HDR, if it's flashplayer for video you need a browser that works on kitkat.
26th January 2014, 03:24 AM   |  #7  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 1,195

9,311 posts
More
Are you sure the flash is functional?

Sent from my Optimus G
26th January 2014, 08:20 AM   |  #8  
OP Member

61 posts
The autofocus with flash turned on was flashing the light on and off for about a half second and then it loses focus. With flash off it will focus properly. The 33-84 hybrid modem seems to be working properly now, I think

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread