Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,443 Members 47,910 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC One GPE problem...

Tip us?

sortep1989
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] HTC One GPE problem...

Hi all.. I have problem with My HTC One google play edition.. I recendly converted my HTC One from regular HTC One with HTC sence 5.5 into Google PLay Edition using this guide http://htc-one.wonderhowto.com/how-t...dates-0148068/ and after that i have a prroblem connecting to my pc... i connect my HTC One GPE to my windows pc with USB cable i get the conection sound from windos 7 the device manager searches for drivers it dose not find them the a window from the device pops up and i can navigete to the device like a usb drive but in the device manager it lists the HTC One to the unknown devices.. this way i can't use the sdk folder so i cen root my device :/ please if some one can help on this... i tryed installin drivers with HTC sync manager and still i get nothing....

L0rdNels0n
Old
Thanks Meter 40
uninstall the HTC stuff from you pc and re boot it then go direct to the HTC site and download the latest version from there

http://www.htc.com/uk/support/content.aspx?id=6196

sortep1989
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0rdNels0n View Post
uninstall the HTC stuff from you pc and re boot it then go direct to the HTC site and download the latest version from there

http://www.htc.com/uk/support/content.aspx?id=6196
i have tried this and still nothing... i have uninstalled everything from my pc related with the HTC and installed it again and still my pc recognise the HTC as an external drive (E but if i use commands from my terminal it says device not found :/

sortep1989
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post Problem with Recovery....

On my HTC One GPE wen i try to load recovery i get this error : Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_6415.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	252.5 KB
ID:	2538837 ???

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 898

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sortep1989 View Post
On my HTC One GPE wen i try to load recovery i get this error : Attachment 2538837 ???
at what step did it fail .. are you using a GSM Phone it looks blue
HTC One 32 GB AT&T

pterry30
Old
Thanks Meter 63

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sortep1989 View Post
On my HTC One GPE wen i try to load recovery i get this error : Attachment 2538837 ???
the photos you posted is what the HTC stock recovery looks like
HTC ONE M8,- Telus, Samsung Galaxy Note 3- N900W8- Telus HTC One Google Edition=4.4.2,

sortep1989
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pterry30 View Post
the photos you posted is what the HTC stock recovery looks like
when i try to ender recovery from the bootloader at start it sows me an android robot prossesing and then that icon sown in the picture pops and i have to reboot device otherwise nothing happens...