[Q] [ROM][KitKat 4.4.2] KK BEAM KAT v.8.1 music not playing through headphones ?

OP Hir0xM

25th January 2014, 08:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

18 posts
Hello ,

Just a few minutes ago I finished setting up the amazing ROM , KK BEAM KAT v.8.1 (21 January 2014) of Adi Aisiteru Reborn .
I also installed the ViPER4Android FX along with the Walkman app here , from XDA ... The only trouble is , whenever I connect any headphones and press play , the music keeps coming from the phone's speaker , instead of the headphones themselves which is damn annoying since I use my device to listen to music , among other things .

If any extra info is needed - I deleted the default music player and DSP Manager .

If anyone has any idea what is causing this ... I'd be forever grateful for a solution .
Last edited by Hir0xM; 25th January 2014 at 08:14 PM.
25th January 2014, 11:37 PM   |  #2  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 173

585 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hir0xM

Hello ,

Just a few minutes ago I finished setting up the amazing ROM , KK BEAM KAT v.8.1 (21 January 2014) of Adi Aisiteru Reborn .
I also installed the ViPER4Android FX along with the Walkman app here , from XDA ... The only trouble is , whenever I connect any headphones and press play , the music keeps coming from the phone's speaker , instead of the headphones themselves which is damn annoying since I use my device to listen to music , among other things .

If any extra info is needed - I deleted the default music player and DSP Manager .

If anyone has any idea what is causing this ... I'd be forever grateful for a solution .

i think maybe cause LPA is true in build prop find it's two lines and make it false if it is true
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed.ragab For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.ragab

i think maybe cause LPA is true in build prop find it's two lines and make it false if it is true

That solved it thanks a lot !!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread