[Q] Where TuneIn Radio Pro saves records

Tip us?

psicomaz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] Where TuneIn Radio Pro saves records

Hello, recently there was an update on TuneIn Radio Pro
Before this update, TuneIn Radio Pro records kept the files in the "TuneIn Radio" folder on the sdcard.

Now, apparently changed the location. Inside the TuneIn Radio Pro app, I see the recordings usually, however not against using the default file manager or Root Explorer.

Anyone know where TuneIn Radio Pro app is storing latest files with the recordings?

Rooted Galaxy S Duos (GT-S7562L) - Kyle Open
The Following User Says Thank You to psicomaz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RBraverman
Old
(Last edited by RBraverman; 6th December 2013 at 10:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by psicomaz View Post
Hello, recently there was an update on TuneIn Radio Pro
Before this update, TuneIn Radio Pro records kept the files in the "TuneIn Radio" folder on the sdcard.

Now, apparently changed the location. Inside the TuneIn Radio Pro app, I see the recordings usually, however not against using the default file manager or Root Explorer.

Anyone know where TuneIn Radio Pro app is storing latest files with the recordings?
I'm working on this, and only know at this point it's NOT on the extSDCard.

They are pi**-ants aren't they?

Gawd I hate people who answer like I just did ...

I meant to mention that I know this as my extSDCard wasn't recognized just now and so I thought I'd see if the recording that actually worked last night would play - it did, but interestingly the icon for the station wasn't there. Remounted the card and played the recording and this time the icon WAS there.
ASUS TF300, with Ext Keyboard Dock (Seldom Used) BlueAndroid@3.0 ROM, JB 4.1.1
HTC TP2 WinMo 6.5
HTC TP2 with Froyo.
1 Sprint Samsung L720 S4, MF9, Stock ROM, Rooted, TWRP 2.6.0.0. Stock ROM.
1 Sprint Samsung L720 S4, MDL, Stock ROM, Rooted, TWRP 2.6.0.0. Stock ROM.
HP 7 1800, Rooted, Stock ROM.

Be careful sir,
Those who give up some of their liberty to obtain
a little temporary safety,
Deserve neither liberty NOR safety
Ben Franklin
The Following User Says Thank You to RBraverman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zarniwoop7
Old
(Last edited by zarniwoop7; 18th December 2013 at 05:01 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Lightbulb Found them I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBraverman View Post
I'm working on this, and only know at this point it's NOT on the extSDCard.

They are pi**-ants aren't they?

Gawd I hate people who answer like I just did ...

I meant to mention that I know this as my extSDCard wasn't recognized just now and so I thought I'd see if the recording that actually worked last night would play - it did, but interestingly the icon for the station wasn't there. Remounted the card and played the recording and this time the icon WAS there.
On an asus tf101 I tthink they are located in system root/data/data/radiotime.player/cache then each recording is in a sperate folder with the extension tir

Now if someone cleverer than me can work out if they can be transferred and played in a non-rooted device that would be fantastic! But hey at least they can be backed up now!

made_in_womb
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi,

I've just installed tunein radio pro to a new device and no files are showing up in the tuneinradio folder, they did on my previous phone . Is this because the tunein radio "pro" mandatory save folder has been changed or because my latest phone is not rooted ?

bschelst
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by made_in_womb View Post
Hi,

I've just installed tunein radio pro to a new device and no files are showing up in the tuneinradio folder, they did on my previous phone . Is this because the tunein radio "pro" mandatory save folder has been changed or because my latest phone is not rooted ?
Same problem over here. I also don't see any files :'(

achayah
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy any help

:c rying:
any solution

xmariona
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by achayah View Post
:c rying:
any solution
Hello, try this:

system root/data/data/radiotime.player/cache then each recording is in a sperate folder with the extension .tir

sibwolf
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello!
I have unrooted nexus 7 (2013) and folders /root and /data are empty. It's situation really confuse me. Maybe somebody have any idea, where tunein can store my records? And an important note: after reboot, my recordings disappear. It's really important for me, because i'm now in place, with very poor 3G connection and i can listen only recordings.
Thanks