XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Possible to use Themer with CM10.1

Tip us?

xforsakerx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Possible to use Themer with CM10.1

Is it possible to use Themer while having CyanogenMod 10.1 on my Galaxy Note 2 ?
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Powered by JEDI XP

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by xforsakerx View Post
Is it possible to use Themer while having CyanogenMod 10.1 on my Galaxy Note 2 ?
Absolutely, unfortunately Themer doesn't support custom DPI settings just yet, so all we ask is for you to set your DPI/resolution settings to default for Themer.
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.

xforsakerx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport View Post
Absolutely, unfortunately Themer doesn't support custom DPI settings just yet, so all we ask is for you to set your DPI/resolution settings to default for Themer.
Thank's very much i wanted to ask before i started using it i see some themes that i'm really gonna enjoy
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Powered by JEDI XP

truthkillszz
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Any plans to support custom DPI's and just allow us to realign anything that is out of place? For example I have a note 3 and now that cm11 is out I need my phone running at 400 dpi instead of 480 plus my navbar. Might it be possible to create a sort of section where we can enter our phones actual dimensions, our current dpi and the size of our navbar?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium HD app

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthkillszz View Post
Any plans to support custom DPI's and just allow us to realign anything that is out of place? For example I have a note 3 and now that cm11 is out I need my phone running at 400 dpi instead of 480 plus my navbar. Might it be possible to create a sort of section where we can enter our phones actual dimensions, our current dpi and the size of our navbar?

Custom DPI support will come in the future, but right now we just don't have the resources. It would require the whole team to spend a few weeks implementing it, which right now is being used to improve the overall performance/remove bugs and add in some much needed features. Once Themer is more stable and we have some more resources, the dev team will look into custom DPI support
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.

hispanico957
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Custom DPI support will come in the future, but right now we just don't have the resources. It would require the whole team to spend a few weeks implementing it, which right now is being used to improve the overall performance/remove bugs and add in some much needed features. Once Themer is more stable and we have some more resources, the dev team will look into custom DPI support
....we love THEMER but also CM... and we hope to have DPI at soon at possible...

Hispanico
SAMSUNG GALAXY SII GT-I9100 TIM
SLIMKAT - PIT4GB - Viper4Droid - Hue

truthkillszz
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Odd thing is that when I was running a stock rom on my Note 3 I changed the dpi from 480 to 400 and it worked but I just needed to reorganize the widgets. But on cm I don't even have a chance to apply a theme

diiacoo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i love this

Grame smith
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Yes it is possible. So you can do it.