How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Possible to use Themer with CM10.1

OP xforsakerx

18th January 2014, 02:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

51 posts
Is it possible to use Themer while having CyanogenMod 10.1 on my Galaxy Note 2 ?
18th January 2014, 09:26 AM   |  #2  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 452

986 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xforsakerx

Is it possible to use Themer while having CyanogenMod 10.1 on my Galaxy Note 2 ?

Absolutely, unfortunately Themer doesn't support custom DPI settings just yet, so all we ask is for you to set your DPI/resolution settings to default for Themer.
18th January 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

51 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Absolutely, unfortunately Themer doesn't support custom DPI settings just yet, so all we ask is for you to set your DPI/resolution settings to default for Themer.

Thank's very much i wanted to ask before i started using it i see some themes that i'm really gonna enjoy
19th January 2014, 11:50 AM   |  #4  
Flag Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 56

501 posts
More
Quote:

Any plans to support custom DPI's and just allow us to realign anything that is out of place? For example I have a note 3 and now that cm11 is out I need my phone running at 400 dpi instead of 480 plus my navbar. Might it be possible to create a sort of section where we can enter our phones actual dimensions, our current dpi and the size of our navbar?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium HD app
20th January 2014, 07:38 AM   |  #5  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 452

986 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthkillszz

Any plans to support custom DPI's and just allow us to realign anything that is out of place? For example I have a note 3 and now that cm11 is out I need my phone running at 400 dpi instead of 480 plus my navbar. Might it be possible to create a sort of section where we can enter our phones actual dimensions, our current dpi and the size of our navbar?

Custom DPI support will come in the future, but right now we just don't have the resources. It would require the whole team to spend a few weeks implementing it, which right now is being used to improve the overall performance/remove bugs and add in some much needed features. Once Themer is more stable and we have some more resources, the dev team will look into custom DPI support
21st January 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 64

676 posts
Quote:

Custom DPI support will come in the future, but right now we just don't have the resources. It would require the whole team to spend a few weeks implementing it, which right now is being used to improve the overall performance/remove bugs and add in some much needed features. Once Themer is more stable and we have some more resources, the dev team will look into custom DPI support

....we love THEMER but also CM... and we hope to have DPI at soon at possible...

Hispanico
23rd January 2014, 05:45 PM   |  #7  
Flag Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 56

501 posts
More
Odd thing is that when I was running a stock rom on my Note 3 I changed the dpi from 480 to 400 and it worked but I just needed to reorganize the widgets. But on cm I don't even have a chance to apply a theme

23rd January 2014, 09:10 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
i love this
26th January 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Yes it is possible. So you can do it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread