Post [q] flashing error lg optimus black ku5900

Hey guys ......if someone could help me with a good solution on fixing the flashing error on lg optimus black-KU5900
At first no imei ,no baseband and there is always a solution to that..... i flashed in the V30I_00 korean version (Olley) stock rom and whoo i had a working phone , happy enough and rooted it and after installed CWM using rom manager -Got the LG security error , that was nothing to worry about cause i have the smart flash tool.

Flashed it again but this time ...i flashed the V30I_ cp.fls with the LGP970AT-00-V10a-EEU-XXX-MAY-09-2011+0_AP.bin ....worked perfectly and since it gave me hard time and headache how to flash into recovery without getting a security error....this worked , i flashed CM 10.1 into this KU5900 ....omg phone is perfect , then after one day,,base band gone and IMEI.....

---> same thing like before , flashed original rom V30I_00
but i started getting outputs like these
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04:31.3 Sec :PSI RAM writing start
04:31.3 Sec :Trying to communicate with IFX modem
04:36.3 Sec :Confirm IFX communication
04:36.3 Sec :PSI RAM writing end
04:36.3 Sec :Start PSI RAM
04:36.3 Sec :EBL writing start
04:56.4 Sec :Timeout error is occured
04:56.4 Sec :Start EBL error!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i used to get these errors during flashing and didnt worry cause i repeated the same thing like twice and it worked ,
But now its like that , no chances of flashing in the KU5900_CP.fls but can flash the KU5900_AP.bin in phone.

- is there any other way i can flash this cp.fls in phone?
- can some one help me with how to flash a full kdz file in an lg phone offline
- can this be solved (just curios)?

-8THW