XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [ Xperia T] - LT30p_XPERIA Z1_9.1.A.1.145

Tip us?

oddeceed
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNeo View Post
MX Player with S/W decoder was also the solution for me.. However, when trying different decoders, I found the H/W decoder to be the issue with my XV.. Which is unfortunately used as a standard by most apps. :/

Sent from my LT25i using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

And what kind of "standard test" would you propose?

well in my opinion there should be 3 or 4 tests but that would take 12 - 16 hours with out charging time thrown in ........ using the exact same settings in each test ......... battery when it is just rom and gapps ..... battery when rom gapps and internet (set time) ....... battery rom gapps and a set game (set time also) and rom gapps and a set of apps known to run in background i.e facebook whatsapp kik etc ......

but who is willing to do that much testing or has enough time to do that much with work or school or other commitments ....... but i do believe as a good benchmark to "good" battery stats a clean rom with minimal usage, a clean rom with a game or internet and a rom with third party apps running in background is probably the best way to test battery life

im not an android dev but in my opinion (and thats all this is) this is the only way of truly saying whether a roms battery life is good or not

fastlone
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
MX Player with S/W decoder was also the solution for me.. However, when trying different decoders, I found the H/W decoder to be the issue with my XV.. Which is unfortunately used as a standard by most apps. :/

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

And what kind of "standard test" would you propose?

On H/W decoder I haven't noticed any lags too. I use S/W decoder because with H/W i don't have sound by watching .mkv videos.

Happy user of Sony Xperia T using newest 4.3 Leak. (+ SanDisk Ultra 32GB)

WhiteNeo
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlone View Post
On H/W decoder I haven't noticed any lags too. I use S/W decoder because with H/W i don't have sound by watching .mkv videos.
I think there's an option in MX Player that allows you to force the use of S/W audio decoding.. Might fix the H/W sound issues

Yesielito
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Try Gravity Box ^^

of course

akshayacharya007
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by romeoofair View Post
why to use this when u got exr rom for tx http://sonyviet.vn/diendan/threads/31706/
Hi, I have installed EXR.MN MING V2.6 on Xperia TX successfully. This ROM has very cool features but i am facing lot of lags even opening settings too taking time. Please help me out
Proud owner of Xperia TX!!!

romeoofair
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshayacharya007 View Post
Hi, I have installed EXR.MN MING V2.6 on Xperia TX successfully. This ROM has very cool features but i am facing lot of lags even opening settings too taking time. Please help me out
well i ll upload my customized rom . and inform you tomorrow
The Following User Says Thank You to romeoofair For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Incer
Old
(Last edited by Incer; 8th January 2014 at 04:41 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
The CWM download links from the thread in step 3 are down
Nevermind, back online

JesusBass
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Cool Rom, the camera is working 100%
Very nice and smooth with cool battery life too.

Alex5699
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Default Xperia TL

can this work on the xperia TL? its basically the same as the T

cjna
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex5699 View Post
can this work on the xperia TL? its basically the same as the T
Yes it works on the TL. I have the TL and this is what I have been running since it came out.

The Following User Says Thank You to cjna For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]