Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,356 Members 38,227 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Should I trade my nexus 5 for g2?

Tip us?

mikenike500
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdel12345 View Post
Well it's only 1.90 so I went lose much of it did failed. Sadly the locked phone I was going to buy for sold so I'll have to find another one. But then if this doesn't work I'll be stuck on att. I'll have to see thanks

Sent from my white LG Nexus 5
I just used this website this morning.

Took me 7 minutes to get my code, i'm also on AT&T.

You have nothing to worry about bud, .
The Following User Says Thank You to mikenike500 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abdel12345
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenike500 View Post
I just used this website this morning.

Took me 7 minutes to get my code, i'm also on AT&T.

You have nothing to worry about bud, .
Awesome thanks. That's great now I can get a locked one a little cheaper and pay 2 bucks to unlock it

Devices: Nexus 10 and Verizon LG G2

mikenike500
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdel12345 View Post
Awesome thanks. That's great now I can get a locked one a little cheaper and pay 2 bucks to unlock it

Yeah, just make sure that you get AT&T or T-Mobile.

Verizon - Costs in-between Sprint and AT&T because it's pre-unlocked, but the service can be iffy.

Sprint - Just complete ****e. You can't use other SIMs and expect to have good service.

AT&T and T-Mobile, for example, are $450 on Ebay. Verizon are ~$350-$400 and Sprint have gone anywhere from $250-$350 that I've seen.
The Following User Says Thank You to mikenike500 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abdel12345
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenike500 View Post
Yeah, just make sure that you get AT&T or T-Mobile.

Verizon - Costs in-between Sprint and AT&T because it's pre-unlocked, but the service can be iffy.

Sprint - Just complete ****e. You can't use other SIMs and expect to have good service.

AT&T and T-Mobile, for example, are $450 on Ebay. Verizon are ~$350-$400 and Sprint have gone anywhere from $250-$350 that I've seen.
Right now it looks like I might be going with Verizon. I saw a thread where it said if you flash the T-Mobile fw with a fix from lg flex it works fine with everything even 4g though I won't need that. If I find a cheaper att one I'll get that (T-Mobile seems to be the most expensive) but as of now I have a deal to get a Verizon one as line long as I can sell my nexus 5 first.

Devices: Nexus 10 and Verizon LG G2