5,597,313 Members 35,661 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC one cannot be power on!!! Help!!!

Tip us?

jason78903
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HTC one cannot be power on!!! Help!!!

After I followed the instructions to flash the ''bkbtnmenu.zip'' in my htc one in order to make it have menu function, I reboot the phone and it cannot be power on and only stayed at the screen of opening, i have tried to reboot it again for many times, but it didn't work!! I have rooted it before, now how can I do?/ Please help me!!!!!

brholt6
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason78903 View Post
After I followed the instructions to flash the ''bkbtnmenu.zip'' in my htc one in order to make it have menu function, I reboot the phone and it cannot be power on and only stayed at the screen of opening, i have tried to reboot it again for many times, but it didn't work!! I have rooted it before, now how can I do?/ Please help me!!!!!
Can you get in to recovery through your bootloader? Hold down power and volume down until your bootloader screen pops up.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Verizon HTC One - S-off'd
iPhone 4 - Retired (thankfully)
Motorola Droid - Retired

jason78903
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
[QUOTE=brholt6;49776650]Can you get in to recovery through your bootloader? Hold down power and volume down until your bootloader screen pops up.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app[/QUOTE
I can get in the recovery

brholt6
Old
Thanks Meter 127
[QUOTE=jason78903;49776859]
Quote:
Originally Posted by brholt6 View Post
Can you get in to recovery through your bootloader? Hold down power and volume down until your bootloader screen pops up.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app[/QUOTE
I can get in the recovery
I would assume you'd be good to go if you did a clean install of a rom...give that a shot. Someone else might be able to chime in soon.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Verizon HTC One - S-off'd
iPhone 4 - Retired (thankfully)
Motorola Droid - Retired

nitephlight
Old
Thanks Meter 14
youd likely only have to restore the system partition, make sure to wipe dalvik too.. next time use xposed + gravitybox (that's what it's there for, so people don't flash willy nilly and break things)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
My One&Only: Droid Bionic The Guinea Pig: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
+too many Docks uh, its got a holster?

GraveYard: HTC Droid Incredible B&N Nook Color Droid 2 Global OG Droid (woot.) Xoom Wifi