[Q] HTC one cannot be power on!!! Help!!!

OP jason78903

26th January 2014, 12:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
After I followed the instructions to flash the ''bkbtnmenu.zip'' in my htc one in order to make it have menu function, I reboot the phone and it cannot be power on and only stayed at the screen of opening, i have tried to reboot it again for many times, but it didn't work!! I have rooted it before, now how can I do?/ Please help me!!!!!
26th January 2014, 12:37 PM   |  #2  
Flag Olathe
Thanks Meter: 188

669 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason78903

After I followed the instructions to flash the ''bkbtnmenu.zip'' in my htc one in order to make it have menu function, I reboot the phone and it cannot be power on and only stayed at the screen of opening, i have tried to reboot it again for many times, but it didn't work!! I have rooted it before, now how can I do?/ Please help me!!!!!

Can you get in to recovery through your bootloader? Hold down power and volume down until your bootloader screen pops up.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th January 2014, 12:46 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
[QUOTE=brholt6;49776650]Can you get in to recovery through your bootloader? Hold down power and volume down until your bootloader screen pops up.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app[/QUOTE
I can get in the recovery
26th January 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #4  
Flag Olathe
Thanks Meter: 188

669 posts
[QUOTE=jason78903;49776859]
Quote:
Originally Posted by brholt6

Can you get in to recovery through your bootloader? Hold down power and volume down until your bootloader screen pops up.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app[/QUOTE
I can get in the recovery

I would assume you'd be good to go if you did a clean install of a rom...give that a shot. Someone else might be able to chime in soon.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th January 2014, 03:42 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 55

233 posts
youd likely only have to restore the system partition, make sure to wipe dalvik too.. next time use xposed + gravitybox (that's what it's there for, so people don't flash willy nilly and break things)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread