OP Bilgets

26th January 2014, 08:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 87

982 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello, i find myself dont know about the difference between most of the stock roms..

so if any of you are the kind who like to test new stuff, you can put your review here, which would be helpful to who didnt have a good internet connection

lets start from me, i find that MG* is better then MF* in terms of opening multiple apps at the same time, but still, sometimes laggy when scrolling on the homescreen @_@
26th January 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #2  
Flag Imola
Thanks Meter: 125

443 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilgets

Hello, i find myself dont know about the difference between most of the stock roms..

so if any of you are the kind who like to test new stuff, you can put your review here, which would be helpful to who didnt have a good internet connection

lets start from me, i find that MG* is better then MF* in terms of opening multiple apps at the same time, but still, sometimes laggy when scrolling on the homescreen @_@

I don't think nobody knows for sure... :\
NA1 feels a little faster and preinstalls Google Drive BUT the preinstalled Google Services and Google Music haven't been updated since they were introduced, I actually was shocked that they cared to release this
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread