Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 45,620 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stock ROM Comparison

Tip us?

Bilgets
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82

DONATE TO ME
Default Stock ROM Comparison

Hello, i find myself dont know about the difference between most of the stock roms..

so if any of you are the kind who like to test new stuff, you can put your review here, which would be helpful to who didnt have a good internet connection

lets start from me, i find that MG* is better then MF* in terms of opening multiple apps at the same time, but still, sometimes laggy when scrolling on the homescreen @_@

Ryccardo
Old
Thanks Meter 123

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilgets View Post
Hello, i find myself dont know about the difference between most of the stock roms..

so if any of you are the kind who like to test new stuff, you can put your review here, which would be helpful to who didnt have a good internet connection

lets start from me, i find that MG* is better then MF* in terms of opening multiple apps at the same time, but still, sometimes laggy when scrolling on the homescreen @_@
I don't think nobody knows for sure... :\
NA1 feels a little faster and preinstalls Google Drive BUT the preinstalled Google Services and Google Music haven't been updated since they were introduced, I actually was shocked that they cared to release this