Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

I don't understand why my thread was closed. Can I have an explanation?

OP sharonbw

26th January 2014, 04:47 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 136

668 posts
Ok, here's another dumb question I've wondered about for a while: I often see someone reference a "link in my signature" but I don't see any links. I must have an xda setting wrong but sure can't find it.

Sent from my GT-p511x
26th January 2014, 04:59 PM   |  #12  
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 11,552

14,931 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonbw

Ok, here's another dumb question I've wondered about for a while: I often see someone reference a "link in my signature" but I don't see any links. I must have an xda setting wrong but sure can't find it.

Sent from my GT-p511x

You may have the setting to show sig set to off.

Bat cave One

If you cant seem to make the link work then try doing a search for xda search plug in.
Last edited by zelendel; 26th January 2014 at 05:30 PM.
26th January 2014, 05:03 PM   |  #13  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 3,070

6,193 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonbw

Sent from my GT-p511x

it's cause you're using a mobile app, you need to switch to web-view or use a real browser to see the signatures.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel

You may have the setting to show sig set to off.

Bat cave One

Unfortunately http://mycroft.mozdev.org/search-engines.html?name=xda (from your sig) only gives me "Network Error", any other place to see that search engine.

Oh, and at OP, you can always use google, but in the search box, add "site:http://forum.xda-developers.com" that will give you results only from xda forums.
26th January 2014, 05:27 PM   |  #14  
Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,327

6,197 posts
Thread closed,

Note to the OP. If you have an issue with a moderator decision this is not the way to get it addressed. Please contact the moderator directly and ask why the thread was closed. Moderator discussions will not be discussed like this on an open forum.

If the moderator does not get back to you or you do not receive an answer you are looking for please feel free to contact any of the moderators in the team that looks after the forum, in this case the HTC International Team. We will happily deal with any issues you may have.

In terms on answering your original question which was regarding the HTC logo as a menu option there are a number of custom kernels that offer this feature along with other features

Here are two examples to get you going.

[KERNEL] [Jan 6] ElementalX 11.4 10.10.1 8.4

[KERNEL] [Dec 15] Bulletproof | S2W | L2M | DT2W | BLN

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact myself or any of the moderators on my team. For quick reference the moderators are:

Andy, ceesheim, Ghost, kidcarter93, krook6023, pandaball, wildstang83

Many thanks,

Ghost
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread