5,606,297 Members 32,583 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[STOCK ODIN] [AT&T, TELUS, Bell, Rogers] In case of brick...

Tip us?

n1nj4Lo
Old
Thanks Meter 163
Are there any CWM/TWRP Flashable versions of 2.3.6 I wanna give it the battery test to see how well it holds up and I'll be damned if both my pc's decided to go on the fritz when I wanted to flash this via Odin, both of them just don't detect the Note at all. Yes I am in download mode and installed the drivers and restarted. Win8 64Bit says Unrecognized and Win7 32Bit just doesn't do anything when I open Odin no com port detection or anything, only thing I get is the sound of plugging in or out a usb device...

Sure enough it was working perfectly when I flashed it to 4.1.2 via Odin and when I flashed TWRP, then I flashed BS BJ ver.1 and now this is happening all of a sudden. >_<
My owned smartphone list order:
HTC Mogul
Samsung i760
HTC TP2
LG Fathom
HTC HD2
(Went to the darkside.... Still waiting for my cookies!!)
Dell Streak (Mini) 5
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Finally got my cookies | i317 on T-Mobile)
_

Using HTC HD2 [Windows Mobile 6.5 Stock, Ubuntu and MccMBoXMaX SD] - Dell Streak (Mini) 5 [LXdroid 0.2] - Samsung i317 [Sky Note Air G2 N3 4.3]

rruready
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I don't suppose anyone could help me understand why my Note has no data after flashing the stock AT&T tar file from this thread in Odin, huh?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

frome901
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by rruready View Post
I don't suppose anyone could help me understand why my Note has no data after flashing the stock AT&T tar file from this thread in Odin, huh?

You need to find a modem tar?
Phone: Galaxy Note 3 N900A Rooted NB4
Phone: Galaxy Note I717 Cyanogenmod 11.0 P14
Tab: Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 I497 Rooted CWM Stock 4.1.2
Have a Safe Day..

Agoattamer
Old
Thanks Meter 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by rruready View Post

Check your APN. You may need to enter it manually. You should not need to flash any modem file at this point. You do realize that you just installed Gingerbread on your phone?? Also you didn't mention if you have ATT, Canadian carrier, or others.
Samsung I717R Note
I717RUXMD1 Rogers Deodexed Stock JB ROM

Samsung I497 10.1 Tab2
I497UCBMF2 stock JB

HTC HD2 T9193
Winmo 6.5 Energy.Leo.29022.Sense2.5.Jul.04
2.12.50.02_2 RADIO

goast
Old
Thanks Meter 486
Hi I have a friends note that's on straight talk..I have tried a lot of ROMs and they all gave me reboots. I'm looking into this has a last resort..it was originally on at&t can someone direct me to the right modem to use that will include the st apns...thanks in advance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to goast For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]