Ask a question

No registration required

Battery acting weird since installing kit kat roms

OP daevion0

24th January 2014, 01:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

93 posts
For some reason my battery is acting like it barely wants to charge. It'll take hours just to go up by 4% and once it reaches a certain point, it no longer moves up in percentage. Sometimes it stops at 14%, sometimes it stops at 32% and sometimes it stops at 8, it's completely random. Also when I restart it, the battery percentage is completely different than what it was before. The weirdest thing is that the battery percentage actually decreases sometimes while it's on the charger. Even when I cut the phone completely off and it's showing the battery charge icon, the phone drains in percentage. This just started a couple of days ago, maybe a week after I flashed a kit kat rom.
24th January 2014, 02:21 AM   |  #2  
Flag Mesa
Thanks Meter: 335

1,076 posts
More
Did you even check your port or chord? I would flash back to stock to make sure that it isn't the ROMs fault. Though it could be the battery😐

🎮 Powered By My Moga Pro 🎮
26th January 2014, 02:33 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 5

10 posts
This has happened to me with third party batteries so try another battery and another charger. I'm running kit kat on my S2 and battery usage is quite a bit better.
26th January 2014, 06:12 PM   |  #4  
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 111

163 posts
More
I had the same problem, I tried different USB cables, flashed back to stock, nothing fixed it. I finally figured out it's charging port was going out. I took it to a place they had it replaced in 30 minutes, I'm now able to charge my phone fully and my battery life is back to being great.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread