[Q] restore backup twrp

25th January 2014, 05:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 12

117 posts
More
I made a backup of my stock rom on my fido i747 before installing cm11. I made the backup using twrp but now that I installed cm11 twrp was removed and I'm now running clockwork mod. What's the easiest way to go about restoring my twrp backup? I'm guessing I just need to reinstall twrp and restore my previous backup...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
25th January 2014, 06:34 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Fog City
Thanks Meter: 3,649

2,305 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by undergrad

I made a backup of my stock rom on my fido i747 before installing cm11. I made the backup using twrp but now that I installed cm11 twrp was removed and I'm now running clockwork mod. What's the easiest way to go about restoring my twrp backup? I'm guessing I just need to reinstall twrp and restore my previous backup...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The way twrp and cwm create the back up files are different so either u need to re-install twrp or make another back up using cwm...... hope this help

Swyped from MK2 Dark Venomous X1
25th January 2014, 02:11 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,393

9,928 posts
Google i337 twrp zip xda and flash that in cwm. It'll replace cwm with twrp.
26th January 2014, 06:17 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 12

117 posts
More
Alright so I tried installing TWRP via goo manager. I downloaded the app and installed the openrecoveryscript. It shows that it's installed, yet whenever I tried and reboot into recovery it still boots into clockwork... I have gone as far as trying to delete Rom Manager app from my phone and I tried installing the openrecoveryscript again. Any suggestions on how I should go about fixing this. I`m currently running 11.0-installerXNPQ02R.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread