Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,300 Members 53,350 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Status bar

Tip us?
 
aaddiy
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Dragasani
Default [Q] Status bar

Hi,its any chance to change status bar on this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2341133 with other like this? This rom is awesome but it will perfect with this status bar.Sorry for my bad english.
 
ast00
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 453
Posts: 2,450
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaddiy View Post
Hi,its any chance to change status bar on this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2341133 with other like this? This rom is awesome but it will perfect with this status bar.Sorry for my bad english.
Not really. What you want is to get a JB systemui on a GB ROM. That's not gonna work.

I'm currently downloading. And the ping is still 6ms. The speed is the same.
 
aaddiy
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Dragasani
Quote:
Originally Posted by ast00 View Post
Not really. What you want is to get a JB systemui on a GB ROM. That's not gonna work.
I know..but in this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2204462systemUI is like Jelly Bean so is possibile.
 
ast00
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 453
Posts: 2,450
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaddiy View Post
I know..but in this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2204462systemUI is like Jelly Bean so is possibile.
That's different. If you have the patience, you can modify it, but you can't just flash something to make it look like JB.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én GT-S5570-el

I'm currently downloading. And the ping is still 6ms. The speed is the same.
 
aaddiy
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Dragasani
Quote:
Originally Posted by ast00 View Post
That's different. If you have the patience, you can modify it, but you can't just flash something to make it look like JB.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én GT-S5570-el
I know but I thought someone has done this for this rom Thanks for your time.
 
abdo jouma
Old
#6  
abdo jouma's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 338
Posts: 2,391
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Bucharest-Romania
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaddiy View Post
I know but I thought someone has done this for this rom Thanks for your time.
man.
as @ast00 said it is very hard to port it to jellybean
especially that people now dont thing anymore about gingerbread.
so if you dont love it , just make it by yourself
and press thanks

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

frate esti roman este foarte greu
este un rom cu ics cu s3-4 like feel.
varog hit thanks for me

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium
IM SYRIAN BUT I LIVE IN ROMANIA
I'M ONLY 14, SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH
SIGNATURE :
 
MY DEVICES :
S8000 > GALAXY MINI > S6312 > GALAXY S4
The Following User Says Thank You to abdo jouma For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Android Wear App Review: EchoWear Song Search – XDA Developer TV

Yesterday on XDA Developer TV, Producer AdamOutler tore down a Samsung … more

Blast Those Flags with Knock the Flags

Lately, we have seen a rather drastic shift in the world of mobile device gaming. The infamous Angry … more

Hide Numbers on Your SMS and Call Logs with Reflection

How many times have you given your device to someone else in order to show them a … more