5,605,904 Members 47,375 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I just ordered this heavy duty case. Anyone have this?

Tip us?
 
cra1g321
Old
#31  
cra1g321's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 166
Join Date: Dec 2013
It seems the case is in the US not UK

I didnt realise this, i ordered it from amazon.co.uk and it says "In stock. Sold by Rearth UK and Fulfilled by Amazon. "

Let's hope it reaches me in one piece :/

Just thought i would mention this incase anyone is considering getting the case.
 
cra1g321
Old
#32  
cra1g321's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 166
Join Date: Dec 2013
Got my black case today

It fits great on the phone, and is really easy to fit onto it.

It's same type of material/surface that my ipod touch case uses, it feels great, right mix of grip & comfort.

I placed the order back on the 8th at night, so it took 10days to get from Texas to Northern Ireland

I did make a mess up of installing the screen protector, was trying to get rid of a bit of dust that was to the side of the screen,
ended up just making more dust stick to the underneath of the screen, so i need to buy a new screen protector.

But I'm not bothered, just glad the case is here
 
angomy
Old
#33  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 281
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cra1g321 View Post
Got my black case today

It fits great on the phone, and is really easy to fit onto it.

It's same type of material/surface that my ipod touch case uses, it feels great, right mix of grip & comfort.

I placed the order back on the 8th at night, so it took 10days to get from Texas to Northern Ireland

I did make a mess up of installing the screen protector, was trying to get rid of a bit of dust that was to the side of the screen,
ended up just making more dust stick to the underneath of the screen, so i need to buy a new screen protector.

But I'm not bothered, just glad the case is here

If you still have that screen protector on, you can probably get most if not all of the dust off (not fingerprints though) by taking clear packing tape and dabbing the underside (side that meets the screen) of the protector with the packing tape (don't worry if it sticks to the protector, just pull it off, it won't leave residue and will pull off the dust particles like a champ.)

It's my not-so-secret technique to removing 100% of the dust particles that can remain during protector application Can also dab it on the screen itself to remove dust specs -- prevents finger prints and also doesn't leave residue/damage the glass.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Moto G 16GB US GSM
 
cra1g321
Old
#34  
cra1g321's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 166
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by angomy View Post
If you still have that screen protector on, you can probably get most if not all of the dust off (not fingerprints though) by taking clear packing tape and dabbing the underside (side that meets the screen) of the protector with the packing tape (don't worry if it sticks to the protector, just pull it off, it won't leave residue and will pull off the dust particles like a champ.)
Thanks for the tips, but i didn't bother applying it, I'll just buy some off amazon.

Probably not from the same company that makes the cover, due them shipping Texas, i'll look for covers which are in the UK so i'm not waiting as long.
 
Yoyomah20
Old
#35  
Yoyomah20's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 95
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Scottsdale
To the person with the Hyperon Case...does it feel solid in your hands? does it feel cheap? I want to protect my moto g but I don't really want to spend a lot of money (ex. $50 for an otterbox, when the phone is only $199). Would you recommend the case for decent protection but at a reasonable price?
 
wolfen69
Old
#36  
wolfen69's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 121
Posts: 407
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyomah20 View Post
To the person with the Hyperon Case...does it feel solid in your hands? does it feel cheap? I want to protect my moto g but I don't really want to spend a lot of money (ex. $50 for an otterbox, when the phone is only $199). Would you recommend the case for decent protection but at a reasonable price?
Yeah, it feels pretty solid and should protect decently from a fall of a few feet. But I ditched this case for another 2 piece case: http://www.tridentcase.com/shop-prod...la-moto-g.aspx

I got it for $26 (free shipping) on ebay. I think it will protect a bit better than the hyperion since it has a soft gel inner layer, that will give more shock absorption if it is dropped. The hyperion case is a 2 piece all hard plastic design.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...